|SWAP AT YOUR OWN RISK!!|
|MakeupTalk, Inc. or AR WebSolutions, Inc. does NOT take any responsibility for injury, loss or any problems that may arise due to the swapping process.|
|By using MUT's swap center, you agree to the below rules herein|
|MakeupTalk's SWAP CENTER RULES:|
|TIPS for NEGOTIATING a SWAP:::::|
|MakeupTalk's Swap is for registered members/users of it's online message board/website only. If you would like to participate in product swapping on MakeupTalk.com, then you MUST register. As a member you absolutely must SWAP beauty products at your own risk. We here at MakeupTalk.com cannot possibly monitor all the activity and swapping going on, so YOU as the member are taking full and complete responsibility for your actions throughout the swapping process. MakeupTalk.com does not take responsibility for the posting's accuracy or descriptions as this is usually an opinion of one and NOT MakeupTalk.com's. MakeupTalk.com will not be held accountable for misleading information nor be made to compensate users/swappers in any way. By using MakeupTalk.com's Swap center, you agree to abide by all the rules/regulations of all above terms|
Trader Feedback Rules & Guidelines
- By participating on this site, you agree to allow other users' to leave trader feedback for you, whether it is negative, positive, or neutral.
- Do not leave fraudulent feedback for another member. By participating on this site, you agree to leave only truthful feedback. This includes leaving false negative ratings for a competitor or leaving false ratings for friends. It is prohibited to exchange feedback for the sole purpose of increasing feedback scores or enhancing reputation.
- No individual is allowed to provide feedback on themselves. This includes creating multiple accounts with the intent of boosting your own rating.
- Feedback should only be left based on a completed transaction in which payment and/or trade has been successfully received. Feedback should not be left for any inquiries or exchanges where no goods or funds have passed between members.
- Do not leave offensive feedback or feedback with inappropriate content in it.
- No individual should use the trader feedback system as a threat. It is prohibited to use the feedback system as an attempt to get something that wasn't part of the original listing. Honest feedback should be given to those who deserve it, whether it is negative, positive, or neutral.
- Sellers cannot demand feedback from buyers. It is prohibited to include terms or conditions in a listing that require or restrict the buyer's right to leave feedback.
- Retaliatory feedback is not permitted.
- Ratings and comments are generally a permanent part of a member's feedback history. However, we reserve the right to remove feedback.
Have Fun & Happy Swapping!!!
MakeupTalk Moderator Team