I’m always excited to see photos from red carpet events. Kelly Osbourne and Katy Perry was my favorite on the red carpet for the 2011 Grammys. Feel free to comment below and let me know who your favorites are!
Doesn’t Kelly Osbourne look so beautiful? In the past year, she has totally transformed her look into a glamourous celebrity. Her lavender ruffle dress complements her so well, it looks absolutely stunning on her.
To recreate her makeup look:
- Apply Urban Decay Half Baked (gold bronze) eyeshadow all over the lid and along the lower lash line.
- Sweep Urban Decay Smog (copper bronze) eyeshadow into the crease and in the outer corner. Blend.
- Apply Smog to the outer 1/3 on the lower lash line.
- Apply a shimmery champagne shade to the inner corners using Urban Decay Virgin.
- Apply black or dark brown eyeliner (Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero or Whiskey) and slightly blend upwards to soften the line.
- Apply 2 coats of black mascara and apply false lashes. Also apply mascara on your lower lashes.
- Use a matte pink/peach blush for cheeks, like NYX blush in Peach.
- For lips, try NYX lipstick in Paris and top with a pale pink gloss. Or, try MAC lipstick in Angel.
Only Katy Perry could rock an outfit like this and still manage to look so beautiful and glamourous. But take a look at her eye look!! How beautiful is that? I love her multi colored eye look. It’s SO Katy Perry. I’m going to try out this look on myself, but I can guarantee I won’t look anywhere as amazing as she does.
To recreate her look:
- Using MAC pigment in Violet (from the Stylishly Yours collection), pat all over the lids and blend upwards to the crease.
- Use a very small amount of a deep plum shade to give definition to your crease. Try using MAC Vile Violet (matte deep plum). Blend.
- Also pat a very small amount of MAC Reflects Pearl just on the center of the lids.
- Apply some NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Radish on a pencil brush. Then apply to your lower lash line. Blend with your fingers.
- Mix Urban Decay Graffiti and Eldorado together, then apply to your lower waterline.
- Apply a thick black eyeliner on the upper lash line.
- Apply 2-3 coats of black mascara and apply false lashes. Apply mascara to your bottom lashes too.
- Use a shimmery pink blush like NARS Desire on the cheeks.
- Highlight your upper cheek bones with NARS Albatross.
- Apply a deep bright pink on the lips. Try Urban Decay lipstick in Hot Pants.
Of course, this is just my rendition of how to create these gorgeous looks so you can use any similar shades of any brand that suits you best.
Please also check out my beauty blog: beautychatterblog.com