3 Simple Things That Make All The Difference.
Last edited: 10/1/13
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through ZLast edited: 1/21/11
- Ultimate Holiday 2010 Collection WikiLast edited: 12/6/10
- Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel ThemLast edited: 2/28/14
- Christmas Shopping For Your Female SpouseLast edited: 12/1/13
Dare to Be - Makeup Challenges
Forum Last Post Threads Posts DTB Winner's Circle LinkNo Posts 0 0(5 Viewing)Dare to Be Archives - Past D2Bs5/22/13 at 9:35am by hannaandryanxox 336 19,650
Dare To Be Contest Rules and Information
Welcome to Dare To Be forum.
This is a special forum dedicated to applying your make-up to fit in with a certain theme. Every two weeks one of the staff members of D2B will post a thread and tell you the theme for the next 2 weeks along with some pictures inspiration for the makeup ideas. Then you have two weeks to get ready and post your makeup look. You also may include any other pictures/sources of inspiration you have found.
Before you start, take a look for a few rules we have for the contest:
·· Do not retouch your photo using PhotoShop or ANY other graphic editor. You may resize your photo size but do not enhance the photo such as smoothing your makeup or skin or even adding or changing the original makeup look/colors. This is NOT a photo contest so be fair with others. (Please see the new PhotoShop rules here)
·· You are allowed to post as many submissions as you like but keep in mind that only ONE submission will be posted on the voting poll later
·· All entries must be specifically created for each individual challenge. No recycled images will be allowed. That is, if you enter an image/images for one challenge, you cannot enter the same image/images in another challenge. Entries must also be created for makeuptalk and not be an entry from an outside challenge.
·· Please keep all comments/pictures on a specific theme to its own thread, and remember "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all." Note that DTB Winners "may" have their winning pictures inserted into each newsletter following the closing date of the poll.
·· One of the perks of winning a DTB is that the winner gets to choose the theme for the next contest! Don't know how to post the pictures, read this?
·· Any other questions, please feel free to PM the moderators!
Enjoy and Have fun!
Thread Last Post Replies Views4/7/14 at 3:06pm by slinka 55 3,926started by zadidoll (2/21/14 at 8:37am)3/27/14 at 6:11pm by Courtnee 28 922started by zadidoll (2/5/14 at 9:05pm)3/24/14 at 7:59pm by slinka 10 331started by zadidoll (1/5/14 at 4:03pm)2/5/14 at 6:51pm by yessie 15 376started by zadidoll (10/25/13 at 12:04am)1/4/14 at 1:08pm by slinka 27 677started by Pancua (5/1/13 at 11:49am)started by Pancua (3/30/13 at 11:06am)started by Dalylah (3/12/13 at 8:26pm)started by Pancua (2/11/13 at 10:51am)started by Pancua (1/21/13 at 3:02pm)started by Pancua (12/21/12 at 5:07am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite Fafi Girl! (12/05/12 - 12/19/12)started by Pancua (12/5/12 at 6:03am)started by Pancua (11/20/12 at 5:26am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Mellow Yellow!started by Pancua (11/6/12 at 5:18am)started by Pancua (10/22/12 at 5:36am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - An Indian Bridestarted by Pancua (10/1/12 at 6:38am)Moved : Visit past Dare to Be's herestarted by Pancua (9/13/12 at 5:21am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Mod!started by Pancua (9/5/12 at 6:36am)started by Pancua (8/21/12 at 5:12am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Minimal!started by Pancua (8/15/12 at 6:16am)started by Pancua (7/17/12 at 1:23pm)started by zadidoll (7/1/12 at 4:46pm)started by katana (5/12/12 at 10:31am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Niagara Detroitstarted by katana (5/11/12 at 11:41am)started by Leony (6/24/05 at 11:07am)6/24/05 at 11:07am by Leony 0 4,225
- Dare to Be - Makeup Challenges
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through Z
Currently, there are 781 Active Users (55 Members and 726 Guests)
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 54 seconds ago
- › April 2014 No/Low-Buy Support, Advice, Free Hugs, and Commiseration 3 minutes ago
- › Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Glossybox Trades 4 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Promo Codes 7 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: April 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers) [merged] 18 minutes ago
- › Charging for Trials: Bridal Work 19 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 21 minutes ago
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 23 minutes ago
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Pro Blending Eyeshadow Fluff Brush by Lisa Sherin
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene