3 Simple Things That Make All The Difference.
Last edited: 10/1/13
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through ZLast edited: 1/21/11
- Ultimate Holiday 2010 Collection WikiLast edited: 12/6/10
- Christmas Shopping For Your Female SpouseLast edited: 12/1/13
- 7 Wise Tips for Building An Awesome Makeup KitLast edited: 7/5/13
Dare to Be - Makeup Challenges
Forum Last Post Threads Posts DTB Winner's Circle LinkNo Posts 0 0(1 Viewing)Dare to Be Archives - Past D2Bs5/22/13 at 9:35am by hannaandryanxox 336 19,650
Dare To Be Contest Rules and Information
Welcome to Dare To Be forum.
This is a special forum dedicated to applying your make-up to fit in with a certain theme. Every two weeks one of the staff members of D2B will post a thread and tell you the theme for the next 2 weeks along with some pictures inspiration for the makeup ideas. Then you have two weeks to get ready and post your makeup look. You also may include any other pictures/sources of inspiration you have found.
Before you start, take a look for a few rules we have for the contest:
·· Do not retouch your photo using PhotoShop or ANY other graphic editor. You may resize your photo size but do not enhance the photo such as smoothing your makeup or skin or even adding or changing the original makeup look/colors. This is NOT a photo contest so be fair with others. (Please see the new PhotoShop rules here)
·· You are allowed to post as many submissions as you like but keep in mind that only ONE submission will be posted on the voting poll later
·· All entries must be specifically created for each individual challenge. No recycled images will be allowed. That is, if you enter an image/images for one challenge, you cannot enter the same image/images in another challenge. Entries must also be created for makeuptalk and not be an entry from an outside challenge.
·· Please keep all comments/pictures on a specific theme to its own thread, and remember "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all." Note that DTB Winners "may" have their winning pictures inserted into each newsletter following the closing date of the poll.
·· One of the perks of winning a DTB is that the winner gets to choose the theme for the next contest! Don't know how to post the pictures, read this?
·· Any other questions, please feel free to PM the moderators!
Enjoy and Have fun!
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by zadidoll (10/25/13 at 12:04am)11/14/13 at 4:19pm by makeitupasigo 24 30010/1/13 at 1:05pm by mermuse 47 3,654started by Pancua (5/1/13 at 11:49am)started by Pancua (3/30/13 at 11:06am)started by Dalylah (3/12/13 at 8:26pm)started by Pancua (2/11/13 at 10:51am)started by Pancua (1/21/13 at 3:02pm)started by Pancua (12/21/12 at 5:07am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite Fafi Girl! (12/05/12 - 12/19/12)started by Pancua (12/5/12 at 6:03am)started by Pancua (11/20/12 at 5:26am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Mellow Yellow!started by Pancua (11/6/12 at 5:18am)started by Pancua (10/22/12 at 5:36am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - An Indian Bridestarted by Pancua (10/1/12 at 6:38am)Moved : Visit past Dare to Be's herestarted by Pancua (9/13/12 at 5:21am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Mod!started by Pancua (9/5/12 at 6:36am)started by Pancua (8/21/12 at 5:12am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Minimal!started by Pancua (8/15/12 at 6:16am)started by Pancua (7/17/12 at 1:23pm)started by zadidoll (7/1/12 at 4:46pm)started by katana (5/12/12 at 10:31am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Niagara Detroitstarted by katana (5/11/12 at 11:41am)started by Leony (6/24/05 at 11:07am)6/24/05 at 11:07am by Leony 0 4,210
- Dare to Be - Makeup Challenges
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through Z
Currently, there are 1143 Active Users (132 Members and 1011 Guests)
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 1 minute ago
- › Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box Polish Subscription 3 minutes ago
- › (spoilers) Julep January 2014 11 minutes ago
- › EM Cosmetics: Michelle Phan's new cosmetic line. 17 minutes ago
- › Could someone explain lip tars to me? 20 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Box Swaps Monthly and Specials 29 minutes ago
- › POPSUGAR November 2013 Trades and Swaps 31 minutes ago
- › 50% off Deborah Lippmann nail polish thru Lucky Magazine (today... 34 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 34 minutes ago
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 42 minutes ago
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by GlamBabe
- › Rimmel London Lycra Pro by Pfff
- › Murad Clarifying Cleanser by SophiaSmart
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › IMATS 2014 Los Angeles Definitive Guide by Director
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene