3 Simple Things That Make All The Difference.
Last edited: 10/1/13
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through ZLast edited: 1/21/11
- Ultimate Holiday 2010 Collection WikiLast edited: 12/6/10
- Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel ThemLast edited: 2/28/14
- Christmas Shopping For Your Female SpouseLast edited: 12/1/13
Dare to Be - Makeup Challenges
Forum Last Post Threads Posts DTB Winner's Circle LinkNo Posts 0 0(6 Viewing)Dare to Be Archives - Past D2Bs5/22/13 at 9:35am by hannaandryanxox 336 19,650
Dare To Be Contest Rules and Information
Welcome to Dare To Be forum.
This is a special forum dedicated to applying your make-up to fit in with a certain theme. Every two weeks one of the staff members of D2B will post a thread and tell you the theme for the next 2 weeks along with some pictures inspiration for the makeup ideas. Then you have two weeks to get ready and post your makeup look. You also may include any other pictures/sources of inspiration you have found.
Before you start, take a look for a few rules we have for the contest:
·· Do not retouch your photo using PhotoShop or ANY other graphic editor. You may resize your photo size but do not enhance the photo such as smoothing your makeup or skin or even adding or changing the original makeup look/colors. This is NOT a photo contest so be fair with others. (Please see the new PhotoShop rules here)
·· You are allowed to post as many submissions as you like but keep in mind that only ONE submission will be posted on the voting poll later
·· All entries must be specifically created for each individual challenge. No recycled images will be allowed. That is, if you enter an image/images for one challenge, you cannot enter the same image/images in another challenge. Entries must also be created for makeuptalk and not be an entry from an outside challenge.
·· Please keep all comments/pictures on a specific theme to its own thread, and remember "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all." Note that DTB Winners "may" have their winning pictures inserted into each newsletter following the closing date of the poll.
·· One of the perks of winning a DTB is that the winner gets to choose the theme for the next contest! Don't know how to post the pictures, read this?
·· Any other questions, please feel free to PM the moderators!
Enjoy and Have fun!
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by zadidoll (2/21/14 at 8:37am)3/7/14 at 8:21pm by ohemgeex33 7 418started by zadidoll (2/5/14 at 9:05pm)2/8/14 at 12:53am by slinka 1 163started by zadidoll (1/5/14 at 4:03pm)2/5/14 at 6:51pm by yessie 15 329started by zadidoll (10/25/13 at 12:04am)1/4/14 at 1:08pm by slinka 27 61110/1/13 at 1:05pm by mermuse 47 3,791started by Pancua (5/1/13 at 11:49am)started by Pancua (3/30/13 at 11:06am)started by Dalylah (3/12/13 at 8:26pm)started by Pancua (2/11/13 at 10:51am)started by Pancua (1/21/13 at 3:02pm)started by Pancua (12/21/12 at 5:07am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite Fafi Girl! (12/05/12 - 12/19/12)started by Pancua (12/5/12 at 6:03am)started by Pancua (11/20/12 at 5:26am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Mellow Yellow!started by Pancua (11/6/12 at 5:18am)started by Pancua (10/22/12 at 5:36am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - An Indian Bridestarted by Pancua (10/1/12 at 6:38am)Moved : Visit past Dare to Be's herestarted by Pancua (9/13/12 at 5:21am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Mod!started by Pancua (9/5/12 at 6:36am)started by Pancua (8/21/12 at 5:12am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Minimal!started by Pancua (8/15/12 at 6:16am)started by Pancua (7/17/12 at 1:23pm)started by zadidoll (7/1/12 at 4:46pm)started by katana (5/12/12 at 10:31am)Poll: Moved : Vote For Your Favorite - DTB - Niagara Detroitstarted by katana (5/11/12 at 11:41am)started by Leony (6/24/05 at 11:07am)6/24/05 at 11:07am by Leony 0 4,219
- Dare to Be - Makeup Challenges
- Us Drugstore Releases Brands N Through Z
Currently, there are 1118 Active Users (126 Members and 992 Guests)
- › Most recent purchases? 47 seconds ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (SPOILERS!) 21 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 28 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 45 minutes ago
- › POP Beauty Plump Pout (discussion) 52 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 56 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Rusty Smokey Eye FOTD 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Where can I get this lipstick?! 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS** 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene