BROWSER by NYC (eyebrow kit)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A poster on another board recommended this to me, anyone ever used it?

875a_877a_br_on_brow_kit.jpg

Browser Brush-On Brow Kit $3.99

Create perfect looking brows with Browser - the complete Brush-on Brow Kit. With tweezers, grooming wax and powder you will have model perfect brows every time!

I have it in the Brunette shade and I like it... It is pretty much the same thing as Smashbox's Brow Tech but for a LOT cheaper...

NYC is sold it Wal-Mart, no? Thanks for posting, I have this on my list of things to buy next time I'm there! :icon_bigg

i have it but i found the shade of brown to be too red for my brows. i need a somewhat "colder" brown. its good though, it lasts and all, just the colour isnt the best for me.

You are going to love it!! I am actually using it right now as I play with a little makeup!

I think my WalMart sells it, but I have never found the brow powder there. I bought my brow powder at KMart.

I got some of this today. It comes with instructions but I can't seem to get it right. My eyebrows are small and thin. Does anyone know if there is a tut on this? Or could someone explain to me what it the best way to put it on? I got blonde because my brows aren't very dark to begin with, but I think I'm going to have to get the darker one. TIA!!

I've been using this for the past year or so. Of course, the tweezers that come with it aren't very good...I tossed it. But the actual powder works just fine. I don't use the grooming wax much, but when I do, it gives my brows a more polished look.

I found this on the website. I hope it helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Application Tips:

Dip Brow Brush into Grooming Wax, then mix lightly with Brow Powder. Using quick, short strokes, brush upward and outward over eyebrows to fill in color and add long-lasting hold. If needed, add extra color to sparse patches. Whisk away stray hairs between and underneath brows with the Tweezers: Grasp hair firmly and pull quickly in the direction of hair growth. Brows instantly look neater, eyes look wider and brighter.

ETA: I just noticed your post said it came with instructions. LOL. What I posted are probably the same instructions you have. But in case they're not...I'm gonna leave it.

I have it in black and it's just okay. I think the wax is far too creamy, and the brushes suck. Overall the look of it is a little too "drawn-on" for me.

Oh, and I forgot to mention I use a brush from a brow powder I got in Japan...so I agree with Benebaby...the brush sucks along with the tweezers.

But otherwise, it's just regular ol' brow powder that does it's job. I'll save my pennies buying this browser so I can put my big money on other products...LOL. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have this in Brunette. The color is a little light for my brows, but I dont really use the brow powder anyways because my brows are pretty full. I just use the wax & I like it. It makes my brows look more polished & neat.

MACGoddess has a video tutorial on applying brow powder. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really? They work perfect for me! I can grab even the tiniest of hairs!

Back