Glow in skin with makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have observed that my skin does not glow when i have makeup on it. What product i must use to make my skin glow?

if your skin glows without makeup, you propably need a very light and not full-coverage makeup.

but

besides this, mac has a very nice makeup primer with a little sparkle which evens your complexion and adds glow too

u could also add some highliter in some spots, as high on your cheeks

Wash your face as usual and then apply Pepto Bismol after. Leave it on for a couple of minutes and then wash it off. You should then see glowy, radiant skin! It also doesn't matter how much coverage your foundation has, this glow will show through your makeup.​

^^ I have never heard of doing that. What does the Pepto do, and what are the long term effects on your skin?

Well, there are a few things you can do. After you put your foundation on ( put your face on ) you can use some luminizer over your cheeks, a luminizing bronzer ... you can mix MAC strobe cream with your liquid foundation and it will make your face luminized ( glow ) or you can use MAC strobe cream and apply it allover your face and put your makeup over it. Hope that helps? You can msg me if you like. I don't want to confuse you. BASICALLY, get your hands on a nice bronzer with mica in it, mica is the light sparkly stuff that gives your skin a glowy dewey look, anything with mica in it will give your makeup that glowy look!

thanks a lot i totally understand that a good bronzer will fulfill the task
smile.gif

Pepto bismol? i am hearing of it for the first time. what exactly is this product? please elaborate a bit more. Thanks

I like using  MAC cream color base in luna or pearl 

and putting it on the tops of my cheek bones , down my nose , on the top of my cupids bow also for a glowy look

thanks hee hee hope you get that glow you are looking to achieve! you will, it's quite easy, i used to wonder the same thing, "why doesn't my skin look like that?!" oh but also i think the best advice is to exfoliate!! then the glow comes from within!

Originally Posted by CuteCurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pepto bismol? i am hearing of it for the first time. what exactly is this product? please elaborate a bit more. Thanks

pepto  bismol is a bubblegumish tasting medicine, like the only liquid medicine that i don't mind taking, that is used to treat upset stomach, indigestion, and diarehha. lol.

what??? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> are you trying to joke
tongue.gif

Is that a medicine or an eyeshadow. I do not think both ways it may bring glow to the skin :s

i always get compliments of glowy skin when i use a cheek highlighter &/or a shimmery blush. 

I've got dull, dry skin and I just ordered Stila's All Over Shimmer Luminizer to mix in to my foundation. I picked up a sample, mixed it in, and it gave a really beautiful glow.

I have heard of people using Pepto for helping prevent shine.  But on another note, when you exfoliate, your skin tends to release more oils give your skin that glowy look....be careful though.  You should not do it that often.  Try using makeup that does not give that matte effect.  Products like MUFE HD foundation works good
smile.gif

Not overpowdering your skin and misting the powder afterward makes your skin get its glow back. Other than that you could use a luminizing product like the ladies mentioned

Back