Best Eyeliner for Waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite eyeliner for the waterline? Perfably high end, or something between drugstore and high end. I am looking for something with rich bold color that is waterproof of course and will stay and stay. I was considering MAC's eye kohl, but I heard it wasnt very good for that, id like to tightline with it too. what is the best eye liner, and i plan on getting it in a black and brown. Recs please?

I have gel liners from Elisabeth Arden and are very happy. .

(i know some people think that brand is a granny brand but, but it is truly a great brand.)

I like MAC kohl for waterline/tightlining. I use Fluidlines for the waterline as well though can't get to grips tightlining with them!

Prestige Total Intesity Eyeliner!!! Best eyeliner I have ever tried! They are soo pigmented but longlasting at the same time. I used for my upper and lower waterline... and it stays, throughout the whole day:)

I have tried a BUNCH for the waterline, including MAC's kohl.....wasn't impressed at all. Until I tried Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes. It's AMAZING. It lasts all day and stays put where YOU put it...meaning no smearing all over the place.

There really is nothing bad to say about Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero (black), available at Ulta, Sephora, and urbandecay.com.

Stila Kajal in Onyx for pencil or Clinique's Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black for a cream/gel (I liked it even better for the waterline than MAC Fluidline).

Back