Wet n Wild Sneak Peek of 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
wetnwild.JPG

I just got this email and had to share (sign up for Wet n Wild's emails. On the bottom of mine was a coupon for $1 off!). Looks like a new quick dry nail polish formula is coming our way, and some new Color iCon palettes. The liners look promising too! I am skeptical about the lash growth product, just because any drugstore product so far has been disappointing. The gloss is pretty, but doesn't look too special.

Anything you are looking forward to?

Source

I saw the full collection at a Kmart in Michigan. I bought one of the eyeshadow trios in I'm Getting Sunburned. It's really nice, with a velvety pink, golden bronze, and blackish brown with pink shimmer. The finish and pigmentation are good.

Some of the fast dry polishes are really pretty. The names are super cute, too. My favorite is "Party of Five Glitters." :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

all i can say is that wet'n wild  gel eyeliner is almost impossible to get off.  !

I seen some of the new eyeshadows last night at a store of course i was w/someone else and in a hurry, but i plan on going back later today and getting them!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

The new 8 pan palettes got a nice review on Nouveau Cheap blog

Picture from her blog:

Walgreens and Walmart are going to stock them. 

Wow...Pretty palettes! I don't usually use this brand, but I'm loving Comfort Zone. I'm going to pick it up as soon as I see it. And maybe a few others things as well. It seems like the brand has really turned around since the last time I tried their products.

Walgreens has Wet n Wild 50% off next week (starting tomorrow, Sunday). I'm going looking for some of these goodies!

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Walgreens has Wet n Wild 50% off next week (starting tomorrow, Sunday). I'm going looking for some of these goodies!

YESSSSS!!! Thanks for the info!

My walgreens had a 50% off but it was to clear out the old stock to bring this in. It wont be in till feb :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Grrrr! So is there only 3 palettes?  and Im serously about read to have a heart attack!!!! The dupe for MAC's Club is in there!!! AHHHHHHHHH!! (screaming at the top of my lungs) For those who have no clue what im talking about. This eyeshadow was in the Night Elf Palette for Christmas that sold like hot cakes and is going for $25 on Ebay ... wet n wild for $25!... YEAH! Haha. I can't wait to see these at walgreens. Im buying two of each and 4 of the dupe!

TattooGoddess, many of the drugstores are clearancing out old stuff to make room for all the new products coming this month, but what I'm talking about is not a clearance sale, it's in the national flyer. WnW is on sale this week for 50% off, so unless your Walgreens doesn't go by the national ad, then WnW will be on sale there too, including any new products they have out already!

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a shame there isn't a Walgreens up here in Canada! Why do Americans always get the best deals? = (

Latest posts

Back