Do you contour your face everyday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I try to.  I love how my face looks when I do.  I don't do the over the top thing everyday, but I do the cheek hollows when I have the time.  I use a blush that is 2 shades darker than my natural skin tone and it works so well.  I've never tried any cream products to contour so that's something I need to try.  It took me quite some time to get the hang of it.  What about you?  do you contour everyday?  or at all?

I have given up wearing makeup at work, the atmosphere just makes my foundation melt. But when i wear foundation, i do contour, it kind of finishes off the look.

RELIGIOUSLY!

I guess chubby cheeks are an insecurity of mine. I won't feel comfortable without contour.

I would if I had a deeper natural skin tone. I am so pale, it is hard to pull off contour every  day without looking ridiculous.

I would love to but I'm so lazy in the morning when I get up for work! LOL I just sleep as late as I can and rush the makeup. But I try to contour for nights out and such.

Yes ma'am ! I contour everyday. The sides of my face, my hallows, under my face, and my nose. I know it sounds crazy but i just love how it looks after. I use a subtle one so I don't look too crazy lol.

Probably 1 or 2 days a year when I have some place fancy to go to or I have lots of time.  I never contour at work.  I barely wear anything except the bare essentials - brow, eye liner, mascara, foundation and lip colour.  I like sleep more than being contoured. 

I'm still working on the nose thing.  I could never get that one right.  The cheek hallows are fine, but everywhere else :/  trouble!

Originally Posted by beautyfulblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes ma'am ! I contour everyday. The sides of my face, my hallows, under my face, and my nose. I know it sounds crazy but i just love how it looks after. I use a subtle one so I don't look too crazy lol.

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still working on the nose thing.  I could never get that one right.  The cheek hallows are fine, but everywhere else :/  trouble!
Girl, I totally understand. I looked really crazy the first time I did it too! Like bride of frankenstein!

I guess its all in the brushes? I use this thin flat fan brush for my nose and it does all the work for me. I just put a little at the tip and run it down from the top of my nose bridge to the bottom of my nose. I guess you gotta play around with it.

For the sides of my face... I use this flatter powder brush and just run it along the sides of my face where I want it to look a little slimmer. This make up artist I talked to at Sephora also told me to put some on my ears too if I contour the side of my face so theres not this HUGE contrast.

Hope that helps :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes I know about the ears thing, I do that all the time.  I have to keep trying with the nose though....that ones a little more challenging to actually look natural.

I have never tried contouring my face yet, but I'm sure if I knew how, I'd do it to make my neck look slimmer. I'd probably become so hooked on the look I'd do it everyday if I had time.

every single day since i started. it's a habit, i'm pretty fair skinned so it makes me look a bit more alive

Back