NOTD - March 10 2011 (OPI Katy Perry Teenage Dream with Konad Plate S06

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my current NOTD (had Teenage Dream on for 4 days before Konading, it wears like iron!!!!)

OPI Chip Skip
Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy 1 coat
OPI Katy Perry Teenage Dream 4 coats (really wanted this one to be as opaque as possible)
Top Coat Seche Vite
Konad Special Polish and Black Pearl and Konad Plate S6

This is gorgeous!  You are making me want to buy one of those Konad thingys.

Jeannine

They turned out lovely. I skipped buying that because it looked so close to CG Carnival Lights. It does look quite a bit lighter on you though. Guess I will have to do some checking around.

Thanx so much peeps :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so glad you liked this mani :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *hugs*

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is gorgeous!  You are making me want to buy one of those Konad thingys.

Jeannine
ooooo you totally should, konadding is sooo addictive and once you get the hang of it its actually a very quick process :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They turned out lovely. I skipped buying that because it looked so close to CG Carnival Lights. It does look quite a bit lighter on you though. Guess I will have to do some checking around.

some flash pics makes this one look a lot darker than it actually is for example:

the colour is a lot more like the first pic I posted without a flash, hope that helps :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've not seen Carnival Lights before, but if its similar to this polish, I will definitely look out for it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Diava

X

EDIT: I just looked at some swatches of carnival lights, it is gorgeous, but definitely a lot darker than teenage dream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Diava /img/forum/go_quote.gifEDIT: I just looked at some swatches of carnival lights, it is gorgeous, but definitely a lot darker than teenage dream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for letting me know. I love these jelly glitters

Back