Handbag Trends Spring Summer 2011 : Fringe Bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Fringe Bags are extremely popular this season and have been launched by labels like Dior and Versace in bright colors. Versace has launched fringe bags in multi colors also. Check out a few of these amazing bags here and keep tuned in for more on the latest spring 2011 trends.

These are really cute...
lovelovee.gif

I like these. The middle one is my favorite. Thanks so much for posting! I featured this on the home page.

What goes around comes around...fringe was quite hot in my younger days.

Now, not so much...

I don't like it either, why buy designer to get that mess of neon silly string!! Pass, but I guess if I had to pick one it'd be the first one!

I love the styles of the hand bags.. Probably make it more personalize as well will make me love them more and buy all of them.

Traveling with your pet is becoming more popular and more possible. There are a wide variety of totes available that will make your pet comfortable, safe, and fashionable.

Handbags are essential for women to make their individuality and fashion statements. But today most women are much more concerned about the latest fashion trends and hot styles when choosing handbags.

Handbags are now a popular fashion accessory as most women love to carry bags of matching color and design with their dress. There are various kinds of fashion handbags in the market that can complement your dresses perfectly.

Latest posts

Back