Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation- All Shades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!  Although this foundation isn't really working for me, I thought you all might want to see all the different shades available.  There are 18 different shades in 3 categories.

Here are the light shades: 135, 130, 125, 120, 115, 110 (left to right)

And the medium shades: 245, 235, 230, 225, 220, 210

And finally, the dark shades: 355, 350, 325, 320, 315, 310

I found Maybelline's Fit Me foundation to be a bit sticky going on, and after a few hours it seemed really oily.  However, it does have SPF 18, so that's definitely a positive!  Anyway, I hope these swatches help if you are looking to try out this new foundation!

Thank you for the swatches!!!!! I've heard alot of good things about the FIT Foundation 
thumbsup2.gif

Thank you!! I've never tried Maybelline foundations, and from your mini review, I don't think I'd be trying these either.  Me and anything turning oily is a disaster!

I have this (shade 115) and I don't think I'm a fan either.  I'm not sure I've tested it out enough, but I find it to be oily as well (I have an oily skin problem though...lol). 

Thank you for all the swatches!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been really tempted to try this, especially as it's so inexpensive (I saw it for only $9.99 at London Drugs, that's pretty cheap for Canada!) but I have combination skin and this sounds like just the thing to send it tipping the scales towards oily, so I'm apprehensive!

The swatches are nice but I've tried this foundation and I hated it. The make-up made me waaayyy too oily and the foundation didn't last to long on my skin even with a primer like Benefit Pore-Fessional.

Wow   even with Benefit Pore-Fessional the Fit Me powder doesn't perform
frown.gif
... that must be terrible stuff ... thanks for the info .... was thinking of trying it.... glad I didn't .... I usually stick to Benefit Hello Flawless powder foundation.... I think it's the best I use it with the Benefit Pore-Fessional ... awsome products!.... but I was thinking about trying the "Fit Me" for a more everyday at home type of less expensive product.... but after reading this .... glad I didn't...sure woulda been mad if I wasted money on something that doesn't even work .... Thanks again!
wink3.gif

Does Fit Me foundation has a pump? I saw some youtube videos and some of them have pumps, some of them don't. Thanks!

Bought this and the powder and I HATE it. I used primer and the porefessional. HATEEEE it. I will never tell anyone to get this this lol 

I hated the fit me foundation an powder. It wore horribly bad even with a good primer (and I tried 3 different ones' none of which helped it at all), plus even the lightest shades were too orange. I found the foundation oxidized horribly ( like it wasn't horribly bad when I first put it on, but after a little bit, I looked in a mirror and thought I looked like an oompa-loompa!..... Ok I'm exaggerating a little bit there. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but you get the point). I was not a fan of the texture of it. it's a little sticky and sorta heavy going on. The powder wasn't good either. I felt like it was chalky and sat in every fine line and pore on my face. I have fairly normal skin, not to oily, not too dry, and part way through the day, I felt like I had an oil slick on my nose.... I finally set it withe my makeup forever hd powder, and that helped a little, but I returned both the powder and the foundation. I will never buy anything from the fit me line again, it's gross.

Back