Lip Sugar Scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt ladies and I need your help! 
helpp.gif
 I really want to find either a really good lip sugar scrub or make one on my own.  Alot of scrubs are made with sugar and other ingredients like spearmint/glycerin etc.  Can you help me out?  Which ones are good or do you have a "secret" recipe you can share???

Some of my favorite lip scrubs include...

-Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-LUSH Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips

-Korres Lemon Lip Scrub

-29 Preserves First Crush Lip Scrub

I have made my own using brown sugar, mineral oil, and lemon juice. I have also made one with brown sugar, olive oil, and lambrusco wine.

I love the one from LUSH. I use it on models and have my own at home. The lip scrub is a quick fix for dry lips on a set, it has saved me so many times already. Its so easy to clean up cause you can just lick it off your lips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't always have a sink and water right next to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

I love Lush's lip scrubs! My favorite one is the Bubble Gum flavor, but I also have Bon Bon from the Holiday collection.

They work really well, and smell and taste wonderful <3

brown sugar + olive oil

both ingredients are already in my kitchen and I can get it ready in less than a minute for pretty much free.

I'm going to try that today Annelle.........and thanks everyone for the LUSH suggestion.  I'm hooked on LUSH so I'll pick up the bubble gum one next time I'm there 
biggrin.gif

I'm so excited! I made my own sugar lip scrub today and it turned out great. I'll post recipe, pics and directions on Monday. I just couldn't see paying $8 for something I can make for pennies.

Back