Belk's The New Pretty (a comparison to Sephora's Endless Blockbuster)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So originally my video was going to be a haul video then it was going to be review and what it actually ended up being was more of a comparison. I posted this on my blog.

The New Pretty - The Ultimate Makeup Artist Palette can be found at Belk.com for only $4.99 ($8 flat shipping). I first saw this on a Youtube channel where the person who did the video stated it was on sale for $7.99 (which is what I paid). Needless to say I saw and loved it and figured even if I ended up not liking it I'd give it to my teenage daughter.

I paid less than what I thought (in shipping). My total price was $13.94 and right now with the sale and shipping it's only $12.99 (95 cents less than I what I paid). Hey that's a great steal in my opinion for a starter set for a teenager if you end up not liking it.

In my video I compared it to the SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Color Blockbuster ($435 Value) which I bought last year for $48. The new pretty has 96 eyeshadow shades, 64 lipgloss shades, 12 blush shades, 2 sponge applicators, 2 blush brushes and 2 lip applicators. The applicators provided are junk but so are the ones in the Sephora collection.

The quality between the two is similar but I haven't had the chance to sit down and really play with The New Pretty. I did swatch a couple blushes from it and it's really pigmented.

The New Pretty comes with 96 Eyeshadow shades, 64 Lipgloss shades, 12 blush shades, 2 sponge applicators, 2 blush brushes and 2 lip applicators.

Sephora's Endless Color Blockbuster comes with 98 Sephora Iridescent Effect Eyeshadow Shades, 70 Sephora Shiny Lip Glosses, 6 Sephora Cream Eyeliners, 2 Sephora Lip Liners, 3 Sephora Eyeliners, 3 blushes, 1 Mascara and 4 Applicators.

I'll ended up doing an actual review on it at some point in time but for now it's a comparison between the two products. I love my Sephora collection BUT it was $48 and The New Pretty was only $7.99 for me. I'm still shocked it's now $4.99.

I'm not compensated or affiliated with Belk but figured you guys might want to pick one or two up for Christmas/Birthdays/gifts.

Added some picture comparisons to my blog and here.

Picture comparisons.

The New Pretty vs Sephora's blushes:
img2105cb.jpg
img2088.jpg

The New Pretty vs Sephora's glosses:
img2101d.jpg

img2103mv.jpg
img2102k.jpg

img2081i.jpg

img2093e.jpg
img2090h.jpg

The New Pretty vs Sephora's eye shadows:
img2100lq.jpg
img2099p.jpg

img2080dz.jpg
img2079x.jpg

Sephora's Endless Blockbuster's mascara and liners:
img2087j.jpg

It's very affordable. It may not possess quality as good as Sephora, but it is relatively easy on the bank account. 

Latest posts

Back