Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the other day, Zoya announced on their facebook page that they have teamed up with a company called Birchbox. I instantly thought "What the heck is Birchbox?!" so I did a little bit of research, and basically it's a monthly subscription where once a month for $10, you are sent a box with 4-5 deluxe samples chosen for you based on your beauty profile, and sometimes they throw in bonus items in there as well. I watched Jeanarick's unboxing video of her first Birchbox, and I was instantly sold! I'm already a sucker for monthly subscription type websites, and the fact that you are sent good size samples, in such pretty and well done packaging.. yes please! Signed up and I can't wait for my first Birchbox next month! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have any of you signed up for Birchbox? If you have, what do you think of it? If you haven't, how do you feel about these kinds of monthly subscription services? Will you be signing up? 

I saw Jean's also and at first I was thinking the same thing.......What is Birchbox?  I'm sold too after seeing her unveiling.  SIGN ME UP!

This was my first one and it was so much fun getting it. You don't know what's in it until you get it. It's like Christmas once a month! For $10 a month (which includes shipping). It's giving me the chance to try new products every month without committing to a full size that may be expensive. I hope enjoy it as much as I did.

I love that its free shipping!!!!!  I signed up and did the beauty profile so I can't wait for my May Birchbox.  Thank you sooooo much Jean for introducing us to it 
yay.gif

My pleasure Kiki! I first saw them on YouTube and thought it just looked fun. Then it occured to me it could be a practical way to try out some new stuff. From what I understand you get a full size product occasionally. It seems so worth it to me.

I signed up a few months ago, and I haven't been dissapointed yet!

I have gotten huge samples from brands like Juice Beauty, Blow, Ahava, Bare Minerals, Sue Devitt, Stila, and so many more! Its totally worth the 10 bucks a month to get a little box full of suprise goodies every month!

I just signed up! Sounds like a great deal! I have weekly budgets, so I figured it will only cost me $2.50 a week! And it's going to fulfill my need for products since I get something new EVERY month! 

Excited! 

Alright I tried to order a birchbox and I can't get them in Canada if I plan a trip to the states I will get to order one to a local parcel service but otherwise I am sol! We have a my pretty pink box in Canada and I watched a few reviews looks like they were giving out full size high quality sample back in Feb 10' but now they are lack luster at best... The last three months have been an NYX lipstick or shadow and a bunch of samples that don't total even the 9 bucks they cost and that doesn't include shipping!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also found one called Loose Button but you have to get put on a wait list than you receive an email that your spot is up... They seem to have allot more high end items advertised on there website is a pic of a Chanel lipstick so I am waiting very patiently for this email now!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is the link "angels sing"

http://www.loosebutton.com/pages/brands

I've heard of Loose Button but don't know much about it. I hope you move up the list soon!

Yep, I got my Caitlin nail polish and I am wearing as we speak. I like Birchbox. It can be hit or miss but Ive been happy with my last 3 boxes.

Hi, I got my first Birchbox Today. I was really excited about it. Then I opened it up and 1 Item was missing. I really like the Idea of Birchbox, but it was kinda disappointing to see that in Your first Box there is already something missing. Has that happened to any of You guys yet?  

Originally Posted by Hellyay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, I got my first Birchbox Today. I was really excited about it. Then I opened it up and 1 Item was missing. I really like the Idea of Birchbox, but it was kinda disappointing to see that in Your first Box there is already something missing. Has that happened to any of You guys yet?  

Email them. They are VERY good w/customer service and will either ship the replacement item to you or credit your account with points (I've had both happen).

Back