Aloette Products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you have any experience with Aloette, good or bad, could you please comment here. I'm curious about their products and what they claim.

Thanks.

Kelly

The reason I ask, is I just purchased the platinum line and then became a consultant and am awaiting my kit. My intention was not to sell, but to help turn back time (on me) and to get the most from my money (I can sell, but that's not what I signed up for). Was I had? I mean I like the foundation and it feels good. Do the other products work as good as they say? That's what I'm wondering. There are certain products I will not use so I can sell them on e-bay (unopened) and makeup the amount I paid to get the entire kit - so I won't be out any money.

maph,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure. I think maybe the skin care may be okay for me. But with the foundation, well........tomorrow I am going to get fitted for a prescriptives foundation - hopefully I love it.

As for Aloette, I hope the skin care recovery system is worth it. Heck if not, then I can sell the unopened on ebay. Who knows when I get it, I may love it. It claims to INSTANTLY turn back 5-15 years (and if not instantly it will take 3-7 days). We will see. Something about the aloe property and other antioxidants in the products.

I will keep people posted if things have changed since YEARS ago with the line.

Anyone else have any experiences???? Good or Bad?

I am awaing my kit and will keep you and everyone else here informed when I get it. Oh and I heard great things about it for people with sensitive, rosacea, psoriasis and other skin types - along with normal, dry and oily. Any how I have alot of links I could post with reviews on it (along with reviews on other products - alot of internet spots where you can rate ANYTHING). Aloette comes out very high! I can't post the links yet here cuz it says not until I have posted 20 posts (to keep spammers away). O well. After a bit or if you want I could e-mail the links to you and you can read why I am so curious about the products. Let me know. The only reason I like the reviews is because they are NOT one sided - they rate EVERYTHING. So it is not just people who sell the stuff rating it.

Thanks again, and I will keep everyone posted as to what I think when I get it. Oh and the purchasing thing, there are franchise consultants and direct consultants. Franchise consultant have to hit a number per period and can get pushy, and direct consultant are a do their own thing (that's what I signed up for). So it doesn't matter what I hit $ and such.

I just want to see what it does - and if nothing, I will sell the unopened. And maybe I will get lucky and discover it works great.

Honestly, I'm just hoping the Aloette line will work good for restorative type work (starting of wrinkles, some bags, scars and such). And then I am hoping for a good response to the prescriptives foundation. I am going in tomorrow to get a makeup "fitting" for my foundation with prescriptives. I'm really excited about that - am I nuts or what? The other I love so far is a mascara by Blinc - it's called Kiss Me Mascara. Its weird to understand or get used to - its little tubes that form over your own eyelashes.

Oh by the way I tried the Aloette liquid foundation. It worked really nice, but my skin is EXTREMELY oily, so I need something better. It actually looked AMAZING, but I need something that stays alot longer. The aloe base foundation was different to get use to going on. It's like my skin had to feel it out and you have to step away (from the mirror) and come back a couple minutes later and BAMM it looks great. But again, I need something else for my too oily skin. Aloette does have some other products such as creame to powder and other powder foundations - I will try those and give reviews here when I get them.

But again, honestly, I hope I find my peace with this foundation search, after I try out prescriptives tomorrow.

Hi Kwitter!

I purchased the Platinum kit from one of the shopping channels a couple of months ago. This was the first time I'd ever tried it. I never went to an Aloette party or used anything of theirs from years back. I ordered it primarily for the eye cream, I don't know why I ordered the whole kit! Kind of like you--I figured I could sell the rest of it on eBay. But I ended up using all of it.:icon_roll

I am in the process of putting reviews up of all the products. Aloette wasn't even in the MuT system so I just got it approved, so now we can post reviews for it. Check back soon and all my reviews will be there.

I will say really quick, that I do like the eye cream and it's working well for me. The rest of the products, I haven't noticed anything dramatic, probably because I am only 32 and don't have a whole lot of aging issues yet, other than my eye area.

That is so cool. It's sounds like this stuff may have been worth my money. I can't wait to get it. Everyone keeps wondering where to purchase. Actually you can purchase on their website and use my name as the consultant - or you can just purchase from their website - do a search on it.

I would wait though, unless you know what you want to purchase or try. Because once I get the kit, I will be ordering samples and that way you can e-mail me and ask for a FREE sample of something to try it before you buy it. Although, they do say money back gaurantee on the products. But then you have to send it back and so on.

I hate to look like I am trying to sell on here (I'm not) - without even knowing first hand how everything works. You can e-mail me and I can tell you more about it.

Back to the Aloette. Again, I am excited that it may be something good. I can't help but think anything that is aloe based - could do any harm, especially since as a child I remember the aloe plant and my grandmothers cure for alot of things. I am 33 with 3 children and a stay at home mom, so the times of stress and the wanting to turn back the clock - are what I am looking for.

Just a quick hey Kelli. My name is also Kelly. Hope I answered your questions above. But if you have more questions you could also e-mail me and I could get more indepth and give you some links to look at (it will show you good and bad about ANY product - and I have marked the Aloette pages).

Let me know.

The enzyme peel works great - sorry forgot (so busy today). I did try that one this morning. My skin felt soft as a baby butt afterwards - honest - sooooo smooth. It exfoliates, but VERY gently - the aloe does the work and balls up and the dead skin cells fall off with it. Honest though I had baby butt soft smooth skin afterwards. Nice little treat for my skin. If only our skin could feel like that ALL the time.

I just wanted to do another update: I recieved my samples. So anyone that is SERIOUSLY interested in trying and possibly buying, PM me and I can send you a sample and a catalog. I want to limit this to people who may be a serious potential customer, as I am limited to my samples. Thanks for your understanding.

As for the skin care. I love it! The cosmetics are, well....cosmetics - aloe based, so that is the plus, but I think with cosmetics there are so many good ones out there it is all about preference. I will say the Ultra Finish SPF 15 Foundation (which is a powder) really does an excellent job of what it claims....it claims to be a foundation, concealer, powder, and SPF. It really does conceal....which was weird for a powder.

The skin care line is what really impresses me. I literally have seen a face lift effect with Platinum line. I am only 33, but let me tell you stress and my 3 year old daughter not sleeping through the night has taken its toll......I am pretty hard on myself in that area, but its my face and I can see it.

So anyway, PM me if you have any questions. Also please post here if you have bad or good experiences with Aloette. Thanks again.

I have just started using the Aloette product lines

ANy info would be greatly appreciated:love5:

Back