MAC Fashion Flower Collection Summer 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC Fashion Flower Collection for Summer 2011 U.S. Launch Date: April 28th, 2011 International Launch Date: July 2011
Bloom brightly with a stylish fusion of the floral and the fashionable in the summer color collection that evoke the cool side of the hottest season. Fashion Flower girls are free to be, each one with cultivated connection to the green house and the fashion house. Unfolding and flourishing these perennial prima donna embrace the growing tend of cheeks and eyes lightly dusted with daisy debossed beauty powder and shadows. Their confidence steams from petal-light lashes that sprout dramatically with studio fix bold-black lashes dew lips that sparkle sweetly in Budding Beauty Lipgelee and Summer Shower, a softly sheer aqua blue lipstick. Ever him join these rare blossoms and succumb horticulturally to bouquet that’s equal parts of fleur and couture.

[COLOR= #000000]Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)[/COLOR]

• [COLOR= #000000]Summer Shower[/COLOR] Light aqua (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Mlle[/COLOR] Light white pink (Glaze) )(Repromote) (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Ever Hip[/COLOR] Bright creamy coral (Cremesheen) (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Growing Trend[/COLOR] Mid-tone taupe nude (Amplified Creme) (Limited Edition)
[COLOR= #000000]Lipgelee ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)[/COLOR]

• [COLOR= #000000]Now in Season[/COLOR] Pale yellow with pearl pigment (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Fashion Flower[/COLOR] Pale pink with pearl pigment (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Budding Beauty[/COLOR] Pale coral with pearl pigment (Limited Edition)
[COLOR= #000000]Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)[/COLOR]

• [COLOR= #000000]Lucky Green[/COLOR] Frosted mid-tone lime (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Fresh Daisy[/COLOR] Frosted mid-tone yellow white (Frost) (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Bows & Curtseys[/COLOR] Metallic hunter green (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Aqua[/COLOR] Aqua blue (Matte) (Permanent)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Free to Be[/COLOR] Bright true coral (Matte) (Permanent)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Groundcover[/COLOR] Mid-tone warm grey (Matte) (Limited Edition)
[COLOR= #000000]Beauty Powder ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)[/COLOR]

• [COLOR= #000000]Alpha Girl[/COLOR] Soft peach pink with gold nuances (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
  • [COLOR= #000000]Light Sunshine[/COLOR] Pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkle (Limited Edition)
[COLOR= #000000]Studio Fix Lash ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)[/COLOR]

• [COLOR= #000000]Bold Black[/COLOR] Deep intense black (Permanent)
[COLOR= #000000]Penultimate Eyeliner ($17.50 U.S. $21.00 CDN)[/COLOR]

• [COLOR= #000000]Black[/COLOR] Pure black (Permanent)

Source

Is that a green lipstick?
doze.gif

Yeah, I'm not feeling the green lipstick lol but the pinkish one looks cute!! I wish I was rich!!

This looks more like a Spring collection than a Summer one.  I'm not seeing anything stand out to me. 

Yeah, isn't it amazing? I can't pull green of though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that a green lipstick?
doze.gif
Pink does look cute!

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I'm not feeling the green lipstick lol but the pinkish one looks cute!! I wish I was rich!!
Ya, you're right, more like a spring collection

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looks more like a Spring collection than a Summer one.  I'm not seeing anything stand out to me. 

That green lipstick... got to say but unless you're using the green in a pro setting for character makeup I don't see it being worn on a daily basis. Maybe a teenager (like my daughter) would wear it since her class color is green but she'd only wear it on a Color Wars day like this.

O! nice!

But I guess that's just it - why offer a limited edition at such a high price when I can get a cheaper version that's available all the time for special occassions? IDK. Its Mac.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The green lipstick actually goes on very sheer and looks more pink when on the lips.  Nothing compared to what it looks like here.  This collection is very pretty.  A couple bloggers have swatches up.

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The green lipstick actually goes on very sheer and looks more pink when on the lips.  Nothing compared to what it looks like here.  This collection is very pretty.  A couple bloggers have swatches up.

I just looked! Yeah that's pretty weird, it almost seems like a sheer shimmer stick now. I was gonna say that the only thing that interested me was the green lipstick, but not anymore. =x

After looking at swatches, the only thing I like is the green eyeshadow. Everything else looks highly dupeable, and I don't buy much into the design gimmick. The flowers prints are gonna get swept off right away. Dx

I would quite possibly buy that green one since I love funky colors. I used to have an icy blue one from Wet 'N Wild, and I would only cover my bottom lip with it, then blend it out to the rest of my lips. It gave a nice shimmery hue of blue, not a complete blue lip. However, I would be afraid to wear this color lipstick since it would possibly make my teeth look uber yellow. ICK!
icon_eek.gif
lol

Aren't these the same as Temptalia's pictures? I don't know much about these things, but it's exactly what I got in an email from her a few days ago. Just asking...

If you look below the pics, we credited her for them.

Originally Posted by sanfran1948 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aren't these the same as Temptalia's pictures? I don't know much about these things, but it's exactly what I got in an email from her a few days ago. Just asking...

I am definitely going to purchase the Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl and the lipstick in MIIe. Alpha Girl is a good dupe for NARS Super Orgasm.

I was interested in Mlle., but Temptalia's lip swatches turned me off it completely. Maybe Groundcover eyeshadow, but overall, I'm left unimpressed.

Back