Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

MAC Lipstick Dupe List

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Reija

Reija

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

M.A.C. Lipstick and Lipgloss Dupe Listmac-cosmetics-logo.jpg

1. MAC Prrr Lipglass :::: L'Oreal ColourJuice in Mai Tai
  2. MAC Pervette lipstick :::: Jane HipLips in Pink Slip
  3. MAC Lipstick in Midimauve :::: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smokey Rose
  4. MAC Viva Glam II lipstick :::: Jane Flipstick in Roseland, Maybelline Great Wear Lipstick in Flesh
  5. MAC O Lipstick :::: Jordana Bahama Bronze; Revlon Mulled Cider; Prestige Fudge Brownie Aromatherapy Lipgloss; Wet 'n Wild #769
  6. MAC Oak :::: Rimmel Femme Fatale
  7. MAC Oh Baby Lipglass :::: Milani Serendipity Gloss
  8. MAC Spice Liner :::: Wet n’ Wild #666 or #712 Liner
  9. MAC Dainty Cake Lipstick :::: NYC Firefly #306b
  10. MAC XS lipstick :::: Cosmetic Factory Extra lipstick, Wet 'n' Wild #506A lipstick
  11. MAC Twig lipstick :::: Avon Twig lipstick, Prestige VIP lipstick, Jane LipHuggers in Kind Of Carob;
  12. MAC VGV lipglass :::: Neutragena Dreamy lipgloss or Salley Hansen Diamon Lip Treatment in Royal Romance
  13. MAC Lovechild Lipglass :::: Rimmel Snog Lipgloss
  14. MAC Wuss lipstick :::: Avon Spice lipstick, Wet 'n' Wild #547A lipstick
  15. MAC Touch lipstick :::: Jane Browned Down Red lipstick, The Body Shop Vanilla lipstick
  16. MAC Russian Red lipstick :::: Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Geisha or Prestige Lipstick in Fatal Red
  17. MAC Underworld :::: Neutrogena in South Beach
  18. MAC Sequin lipstick :::: Almay Sequin one coat lipstick
  19. MAC Lipstick in O :::: Chanel Glossimer in Spark, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Copperglow Berry, Jordana Bahama Bronze
  20. MAC Strawberry Blonde :::: Victoria's Secret Love Bite
  21. MAC Modum lipstick :::: Almay Malt lipstick
  22. MAC Lustreglass in Star Nova :::: Sonia Kashuk Sexy lipgloss
  23. MAC Plum Liner :::: Revlon Colorstay Plum liner
  24. MAC Lipliner Whirl :::: Rimmel Darling Nude
  25. MAC Odyssey lipstick :::: Bonne Bell LipGear in Berry Bash
  26. MAC Retro lipstick :::: Jane Lipstick in Browned Down Red
  27. MAC Lovechild lipglass :::: Rimmel Snog
  28. MAC Strength lipstick :::: Avon Brilliant Moisture Lipstick in Tiger's Eye
  29. MAC XS lipstick :::: Cosmetic Factory Extra lipstick, Wet 'n' Wild #506A lipstick
  30. MAC Lust Lipglass= L'Oreal ColuorJuice in Passionfruit Squeeze
  31. MAC High Tea Lipstick :::: Rimmel Airy Fairy, Milani Sheer Lipstick in Amaterro
  32. MAC Love Nectar lusterglass :::: Milani Coral Shimmer lipgloss
  33. MAC Lust lipstick :::: Maybelline Great Wear lipstick in Silver Lilac, Revlon Virtual Violet lipstick
  34. MAC Spirit lipstick :::: Cosmetic Factory Angel lipstick
  35. MAC Love Nectar Lusterglass= Milani Coral Shimmer Lipgloss
  36. MAC Rockocco lipstick :::: Milani Candy Apple lipstick
  37. MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Viva Glam V :::: Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Dreamy, Milani Sher Lipstick in Pink Chiffon, Neutrogena Moistureshine Tinted Lip Balm in Clean #20

RedenJewelry - Handmade Modern Jewelry

#2 jeanarick

jeanarick

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:42 PM

Reija, girl, you put so much time and effort putting these lists together, THANK YOU!

#3 Bonnie Krupa

Bonnie Krupa

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:01 AM

thanks for this!  very helpful!  Do you own both the MAC & dupes?  If so that's A LOT of lipsticks haha

#4 MissFortune

MissFortune

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Rimmel's Airy Fairy is a fabulous color! Also try Lime Crime in Coquette for a pinky-nude without the shimmer. Rimmel is great, I just can't get over the taste.. eww lol

#5 Lynne James

Lynne James

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

Great list!  Thanks for putting it together

#6 melissakecken

melissakecken

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:07 AM

Hi Babydolls,

I just wanted to let you all know that if you have a SAX 5th AVENUE OUTLET STORE near ya, to go there for AMAZING MAC products that are very hard to find!! I went there yesterday and got several of the SHADE STICKS for $10 each!! And they also have SEVERAL I MEAN SEVERAL of the lipglasses, lipsticks, and HARD TO FIND KITS ETC!! The girl working there even told Me that they have the Nikki Minaj ( I guess I spelled that right??) MATTE PINK LIPSTICK that EVERYONE WANTS for $10 and also alot of DISCONTINUED & SOLD OUT PRODUCTS!! I live in Linthicum Md and go to the one in Arundel Mills Mall, BUT I also know that in ALOT of the OUTLETS around they have makeup stores that carry them also. I hope that this helps!! LOVE & SMILES to ALL U DOLLS OUT THERE!! :)

#7 bowbandit

bowbandit

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:28 AM

Essence soft nude lipstick is $1.50 to $2.50 and it's super close to MAC Blankety.

Check out my blog! currently working on the "Super" Awesome Series and hosting a giveaway!
http://eyelineraddict.blogspot.com/
~
Looking for a way to get your swaps/sales/partial swaps/etc. out there?
Come look at other member's offerings and link us up at:http://www.makeuptal...thread/11625...

#8 MakeupofDesire

MakeupofDesire

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

What great research! Thanks for all the time and energy you put into this list. I, too, want to know if you have all of the lipsticks you listed?  I know some of the dupes that I share, I've received from other people and it's not something I have myself. 

Bring the best to your vanity! Click here to visit our site.

#9 0oYCRo0

0oYCRo0

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

Does anybody knows what could be a good drugstore dupe for MAC Honeylove?

Oh, and I have a dupe for M.A.C. Rebel ---> WnW Silk Finish in Deep Wine # 522A

#10 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

Pics of the Honeylove color can be found on this blog: http://makemeunder.b...-viva-glam.html

It's a matte nude but off hand I don't know what would be a good dupe for it since I haven't seen Honeylove in person. Was it a limited item or is it still available?

#11 0oYCRo0

0oYCRo0

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

Thank you very much for the link, that's very sweet from you.

I honestly can't tell you how it looks in real life since I haven't seen it either, but I've seen a few pictures of it and I love how it looks. I think it's a hard one to dupe because it's matte, but I would love to at least find a color that looks like that one, it doesn't matter if it's not matte.

I found this blog that shows the color also:

http://shameless-fri...s.blogspot.com/

#12 melissakecken

melissakecken

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

Hey Chicks,

Thank you SO MUCH for putting that list up there for all of us!! I was wondering if anyone would know of a dupe for the MAC PLAYBOY or PLAYMATE pink color lipstick that they had out years ago??

#13 0oYCRo0

0oYCRo0

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:15 PM

I think it was the collection that was named "Playboy" but the lipsticks had other names if I'm not mistaken (which I could...)

#14 tiarra

tiarra

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

Swatches and a ton of Drugstore Dupes for MAC Viva Glam Cyndi on my blog:

http://talkfastandpr...e-swatches.html

http://talkfastandpr...cyndi-love.html

#15 Ashxlovex

Ashxlovex

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:10 PM

I love this! Thanks for putting it up :)

#16 melissakecken

melissakecken

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

I think that the NYX DOLL looks most similar to the Viva Glam Cyndi!!

#17 ChaoticBeauty16

ChaoticBeauty16

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:38 AM

Wet n Wild 521A is a very close dupe to MAC Girl About Town

#18 NotAVampireLvr

NotAVampireLvr

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

Anyone know of a Dupe for Mac Bombshell? It was blogged about here today and now and between that and the encouragement I received today about my bright lip color I want to take the plunge.

#19 dazzler

dazzler

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:47 AM

Hello all! I just want to share that Emily Noel, a makeup guru from YouTube, did a comparison of MAC's Angel and ELF's Classy Lipstick and they look very similar! Almost like the same shade when she applied it on her lips. 

#20 nirma1230

nirma1230

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by dazzler View Post

Hello all! I just want to share that Emily Noel, a makeup guru from YouTube, did a comparison of MAC's Angel and ELF's Classy Lipstick and they look very similar! Almost like the same shade when she applied it on her lips. 

thank you to share, i like the list very much and its really nice and interesting list, keep it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users