• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stylemakeovers.com Deep Autumn Swatchbook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  This is a Stylemakeovers.com book of fabric swatches containing the colors that suit the Deep Autumn season in the twelve season color analysis system. Some of the colors included in the swatches are: black, black-brown, navy blue, olive green, camel, pewter, cream, deep peach, salmon pink, true red, aubergine/rust,russet/terracotta, dark orange, marigold, orange-amber, lime green, forest green, jade and some turquoise blues. The swatches are intended to show the color families that most suit the Deep Autumn complexion. You can bring the swatchbook with you when you shop for clothes, makeup, jewelry and other fashion accessories so you can compare the color of the item you wish to buy with your swatches to see if the color fits with your season. Swatchbooks are an excellent tool to use to ensure that you always make the best color choices possible when you shop, and they also ensure that you have a wardrobe that contains colors that coordinate perfectly. I highly recommend this swatchbook for all Deep Autumn fashionistas! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am willing to either sell this item or trade it for a nice Warm Autumn swatchbook if anyone has one and is willing to trade. Thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello - have you found a home for your swatch book yet?  I don't have one to swap, but am interested in purchasing a deep autumn one.  Do you have any pictures of yours?

i just had a question, where exactly did u get your swatch books from??
icon_question.gif

I am VERY interested in your deep autumn swatchbook. Just had my colors done and that's what I am. How much would you want to ship to me in Minnesota zip 55447? Thanks in advance! - Melody

Back