Has Anyone Tried ELF Mineral Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get ELF products at Winners in Canada.  You can also get brushes at Dollarama here too.

I've recently got into the ELF product line. . . Bought their HD Powder. It's good for how much I paid. 

(on green eyeshadows...)  Outdoorsy sucks, awful tarnished dark tone with a hint of green, Earthy on the other hand is marvellous. e.l.f. mineral stuff is basically decent but foundations contain bismuth so people with sensitive skin should be a bit more careful. Eyeshadows are good, especially Confident, Smoldering, Socialite and Royal. Eyeshadow primer is a must though. Mineral brushes are imho same quality as Studio ones with the difference that Studio brushes are cheaper. Also - there's no kabuki in the mineral line and studio flat-top brush is the BEST tool to get heavy coverage with MMU. Unless one uses foiling I'd suggest essential line eyeshadow brushes - those are much better with loose pigments. I dunno about lip stuff - only had one gloss, seemed ok. Lipsticks are ok too. Rosy Raisin is an excellent nude color for me. Swatches etc are all available in my blog.

I have recently ordered some mineral products from ELF.

Mineral booster-there are so many good reviews but I am still undecided how much I like it.

Mineral blushes-Joy and Bliss-I like the shades but it is not easy to apply the right amount,color seems to develop after few minutes,so it is easy to over do it.

I haven't tried any of their mineral products yet, but I ordered their mineral foundation today, so we will see how that goes. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by athingofbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I just bought a green eyeshadow kit from the mineral line from elf, and I was wondering if anyone else had tried their brushes/lipgloss/eyeshadows. In particular, the lipgloss. Are they any good? And have you found any in stores? I'm a little hesitant to order online. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hey there! I have tried a lot from their mineral line. I really love their foundation but my only issue was the color tone didn't match me HOWEVER, they have a new mineral foundation that has 4 color tones and a sifter so you can mix colors which I WILL be buying. I have a mineral concealer which is also nice and gives good coverage. I don't use it on blemishes though and really only use it for discoloration. I own almost every eye shadow and love them. The colors are vibrant and beautiful and the price is great is you can find a good coupon. The lipsticks are very smooth and creamy and one of my top favorites. The mineral lip glosses: I have been loving!!!!!! They feel nice and give great color pay off. I actually have 2 colors in my purse right now and will most likely need to buy back ups soon. I think they are great quality when compared to a $14 MAC lip gloss. So worth it! The booster is also great and gives a smooth finished look and is great for photos.

I also own some brushes from their mineral which I love! Their eyeshadow and blending brush are great and you can sometimes find them at Ross stores. All the other items I have ordered from online but make sure to check for coupon codes!

I have their mineral eyeshadows from the spring/summer collection and love it. No allergic reactions to it at all but wish someone warned me that it's VERY pigmented! LOL A little goes a long way with their mineral shadows. Haven't used their face minerals except the blemish control one and really didn't like the blemish control.

Good morning, I have extremley sensitive skin and I tried e.l.f. mineral cosmetics and I LOVE them, I would recommend any woman who has sensetive skin to use this makeup.

All of our customers that have purchased it have seemed to like it so far.  I personally like them as well, they're pretty cheap and work pretty well

Latest posts

Back