Some Arnold Schwarzenegger gossip >_<

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES â€” Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple's home before they announced their separation last week.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver jointly announced May 9 that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Yet, Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the child is his, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said in a statement. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Schwarzenegger's representatives did not comment further. A spokesman for the former first lady told the Times she had no comment.

The Times did not publish the former staffer's name but said the woman worked for the family for 20 years and retired in January.

For more info and videos and so forth, check the Source.

While it is no surprise that Arnold is a womanizer and a dog, I would have thought that if he were screwing around, he would have used some type of protection.

I'm sure he knew all along that he had fathered this innocent child, and that he bribed the mother to not say anything - so he could be elected as Governor.

I feel very bad for Maria and their children - this is the ultimate betrayal.

This is amazing! Wow, the things that politicians do.

Maria is beautiful!  Now, he's tagged as a womanizer just like Slick Willie Billy Clinton and that winner John Edwards. lol

agreed no surprise,  and all this in California an even bigger no surprise since they elected him in the first place

Agreed about California.  We are bankrupt do to the legislators trying to backtrack(massive budget cuts) on entitlements that they have given away for years.  Unions have destroyed CA economically with the pension funds.  The state simply cannot afford it.  CalPERS currently has billions of liabilities. Can't giveaway the farm when you don't have any cows, pigs or horses.

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

agreed no surprise,  and all this in California an even bigger no surprise since they elected him in the first place

I still remember when he was running for office.   I was coming back on a flight from LA and the woman next to me was from California.  So i asked her if she thought he would make a good governor and the woman replied "well he makes good films so yes!".    I never dreamed he would be governor, but I guess with answers like that I am not surprised.

California is definitely a fiscal disaster ATM.

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still remember when he was running for office.   I was coming back on a flight from LA and the woman next to me was from California.  So i asked her if she thought he would make a good governor and the woman replied "well he makes good films so yes!".    I never dreamed he would be governor, but I guess with answers like that I am not surprised.

I Can So Relate I just Found out My B.F was Hiding the fact he had a kid With his ex girlfriend he cheated on me with 3 yrs ago!!!!   Now this kid is the same age as my 3 yr old Son.............ahhhh   MEN

Back