Urban Decay Book of Shadows News

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to the Urban Decay Makeover event today at Ulta and got some news!
I had to ask the UD MUA about the rumor I'd heard about the Book of Shadows. About a month ago, I heard that UD will release the last BOS this year and it will be double the size.  She confirmed the arrival of not one, but TWO BOS palettes this year! She says the one coming out for fall will have 16 shades and the box will have speakers in it so you can plug your phone or mp3 player in and listen to your music. The other will be out later to celebrate the 15 year anniversary and will contain 15 all new shades. I can't wait!

Ooh, juicy gossip!! Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm so excited, haha. I heard there would be a new BOS for the 15th Anniversary, I'm glad that's confirmed now!

I didn't hear of the larger one though, built in speakers sounds so cool and excessive. xP

Would be so fun to listen to my cheesy 'vanity' playlist through a make-up box while putting on make-up. It's all like Aqua and shitty 90s pop music lmao.

I missed every BOS so far, but I'm getting the Alice in Wonderland one and BOS III through ebay soon. Overpaying a lot for the AIW one though. >.<

Will be on the ball for these!!

Also I'm glad it will have all new shades! It was kind of annoying how they'd re-use all the same shadows for previous BOS.

^ lol @ vanity playlist. I so have that on my i-pad to listen to while doing my makeup. I've got everything from my 80s "power music" to "don't be jealous of my boogie by ru-paul. LOL. This UD thing sounds very interesting!

that's so exciting! i love urban decay. though i must be the only person in the world without an mp3 player

I won an ipod from a radio station and never used it so I sold it.  I even have an mp3 player on my phone and never use it.

Nice! I'm excited! Lord knows they've included MC/MCRA enough times, it'll be nice for something completely different!

I'm waiting for the list of shades (couldn't agree more about MC !), but this sounds promising.

Although you will forgive me if i think the BoS with real speakers included is just another gadget you don't really need.

I'm excited about the new shades (not really caring about the mp3 part).  Can't wait!!!!!

Back