Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Urban Decay Book of Shadows News

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 tiarra

tiarra

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

I went to the Urban Decay Makeover event today at Ulta and got some news!

I had to ask the UD MUA about the rumor I'd heard about the Book of Shadows. About a month ago, I heard that UD will release the last BOS this year and it will be double the size.  She confirmed the arrival of not one, but TWO BOS palettes this year! She says the one coming out for fall will have 16 shades and the box will have speakers in it so you can plug your phone or mp3 player in and listen to your music. The other will be out later to celebrate the 15 year anniversary and will contain 15 all new shades. I can't wait!

#2 AmourAnnette

AmourAnnette

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

Ooo sounds exciting! Can't wait :D

#3 Bonnie Krupa

Bonnie Krupa

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

Wow nice!  Thanks for that juicy info :D

#4 Tiffanyxnicole

Tiffanyxnicole

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

I cant wait!! I missed the other two

#5 AndreaRenee

AndreaRenee

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

Ooh, juicy gossip!! Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm so excited, haha. I heard there would be a new BOS for the 15th Anniversary, I'm glad that's confirmed now!

I didn't hear of the larger one though, built in speakers sounds so cool and excessive. xP

Would be so fun to listen to my cheesy 'vanity' playlist through a make-up box while putting on make-up. It's all like Aqua and shitty 90s pop music lmao.

I missed every BOS so far, but I'm getting the Alice in Wonderland one and BOS III through ebay soon. Overpaying a lot for the AIW one though. >.<

Will be on the ball for these!!

Also I'm glad it will have all new shades! It was kind of annoying how they'd re-use all the same shadows for previous BOS.

#6 greeneyedlady

greeneyedlady

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

^ lol @ vanity playlist. I so have that on my i-pad to listen to while doing my makeup. I've got everything from my 80s "power music" to "don't be jealous of my boogie by ru-paul. LOL. This UD thing sounds very interesting!

#7 Bonnie Krupa

Bonnie Krupa

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by greeneyedlady View Post

thing sounds very interesting!

SOUNDS interesting...badump bump  TSSSS

#8 janetgriselle

janetgriselle

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

that's so exciting! i love urban decay. though i must be the only person in the world without an mp3 player

#9 Bonnie Krupa

Bonnie Krupa

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:33 PM

I won an ipod from a radio station and never used it so I sold it.  I even have an mp3 player on my phone and never use it.

#10 Maris Crane

Maris Crane

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

Nice! I'm excited! Lord knows they've included MC/MCRA enough times, it'll be nice for something completely different!
i know i'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?
-- elizabeth taylor

NW10/BB Alabaster, very fair, neutral-cool skin.
sensitive, normal-to-dry, clog-prone skin. blonde/blue.

#11 magosienne

magosienne

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

I'm waiting for the list of shades (couldn't agree more about MC !), but this sounds promising.

Although you will forgive me if i think the BoS with real speakers included is just another gadget you don't really need.

#12 Thugluvgrl187

Thugluvgrl187

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

I will be purchasing these for sure!!

#13 kikikinzz

kikikinzz

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

I'm excited about the new shades (not really caring about the mp3 part).  Can't wait!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users