Is there a dupe for this? Butter London Lady Muck?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Among Wet 'n' Wild polishes I would say that 235C Blue Wants to Bea Millionaire is a 90% dupe but there are some pink and blue glitter in it that the Lady Muck does not have.

This image is from Temptalia's site.

This is my own from my nail wheels post. Blue Wants to Be A Millionaire is #15 on the wheel. I don't have swatches for my China Glaze or OPI collection but don't have anything off hand that matches.

Thanks Zadi.  Its really such a pretty color. Ironically I have two Pure Ice polishes in front of me that my nieces each picked as part of their birthday presents... one is close to whatever #7 on the wheel... but lacks that gray tone that Lady Much has... I think you are right - #15 is close. 

It's brighter which is why I said it was about a 90% match. The color is just slightly off.

That color is gorgeous!  I've recently discovered Butter London.  LolaB recommends their cuticle remover, so I got it - it's awesome!  Now I want their polishes!  lol! 

Back