Is my skin tone cool or warm? Help D:

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been looking at numerous sites on how to tell if your skin tone is cool or warm. I'm still not sure :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. My veins are blue, I'm fair-pale and my face is reddish/pinkish sometimes, my under eye circles are usually reddish, I get freckles in the summer, I burn before I tan (I usually tan a little bit afterwards), I tried on a purple shirt and an orange shirt and they both looked fine, I did the white cloth trick and it just confused me, my natural hair color is dirty blonde-light brown, and my hair always looks best (from what I've had) when it's auburn or a medium brown. What skin tone am I?

ALSO: Here's a picture of me

i believe you're cool toned.

i know im warm toned (also super tan). i have yellow undertones, and i look good in gold (the color itself and jewelry)
also everyone else in my family is warm toned.. so i guess i would be too? Lol.
you can try with a white shirt and see how you look. but i think 99% you're cool toned. you look better in silver jewelry right?

honeykim, I tried the jewelry trick and the gold looked odd on me. So yeah, I guess I'm cool toned lol.

I'd definately say that you are a cool tone.

Your natural hair colour is dirty blond-light brown, skin has a lot of pink, veins are blue, and your eyes appear to be light greenish blue.

With regard to looking good in both purple and orange, I believe that the colour draping is a guideline. Doesn't mean that a warm colour still won't be flattering, especially with the colour of your hair.

My skin tone and hair colour are quite similar to yours. I wear both autumn and winter colours - the hue has to be strong or I feel washed out. And I like both silver and gold jewellry.

I also agree you seem to be cool toned. The colors are just a guidance, it's the shades that matter i am a cool tone as well but i can wear a true red shirt with no problem. Gold jewelry on me definitely looks odd, i only wear silver.

I don't care if you are cool or warm. I just think that hair colour looks fantastic on you. Care to share what colour it is? I have the same skin tone and base hair colour as you and I'm trying to get away from the blond tones.

Thanks for your help.

Old Brad'ed from Canada

Latest posts

Back