Real Housewives of Orange County: Their Makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I'm admitting to watching this show. I know, I know, mindless reality TV. For whatever reason, the OC housewives seem to be my favorite to watch. 

What do you think about their makeup? Who's do you like best? I'd really love to give Vicki a makeover; I think a lot of the color choices she uses kind of "drown her out." I think Gretchen's makeup looks spot on for the most part. I'm not a huge fan of how she lines her lips, however.

So what's your take? 

Oh I'll admit I watch. I hate their makeup at times - WAY too much shimmer/glitter on some of their faces which really makes wrinkles show up in high def. Some of them go WAY overboard on makeup (Atlanta women and New Jersey). Gretchen launched her own line which turned out she's nothing more than a repackager and uses Lady Byrd products! LOL It's funny because she doesn't use her own products on her own face!

Oh wow how interesting! And yes I agree their makeup looks bad at times, esp. the NJ housewives!!!  

Back