Best product for pockmarks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
I have a couple deep crater-like pockmarks on my face. One from a chicken pock and one from an awful, hellish zit. I was wondering if anyone knew of a primer or product that was effective in "filling in" scars like that?

Nothing will truly "fill" in an indented scar without being heavy and potentially cakey. You can use a primer to smooth out as much as possible but it won't help hide the scars completely

You will never find a product to fill those in, try a little primer and a light coverage foundation. The heavier you go, the more obvious the pit.

I'd also suggest sticking with a more matte finish, as shimmer/dewey coverage may draw ore attention to the problem area. Have you thought about seeing a dermatologist or other dr.? They can do some amazing things with lasers these days. 

Primer, Primer, Primer.

This video from EnKore might help you out too. He's got some pretty bad acne scars and shows how he covers it up.:

I have two pretty bad acne scars, they are raised however and I'm thinking surgery or lasers is the only way to remove it...but how about a heavy concealor (the kind they use to completely cover tattoos...like Dermablend

Latest posts

Back