Birchbox: July 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/July-box

The page is currently blank and it looks like they're getting ready to release what's available this month since the page previously had  "featured" items. The first way of Birchboxes should be heading out by now I know a few of you will be sent out on the 10th with the wave after that on the 15th. Once the items are listed - probably in the morning - I'll have that list posted in this thread.

Edit: July 8, 2011

Here we go ladies. What's featured this month in the July Birchbox. Items in your Birchbox may include a few of these items:

1. Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation with SPF 15
  2. Korres Showergel
  3. philosophy® purity made simple™ one-step facial cleanser
  4. JOYA FvsS Composition No. 1 Parfum
  5. ybf beauty Automatic Universal Taupe Eyebrow Pencil
  6. Zoya Touch Collection
  7. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® / Multi-Usage Dry Oil
  8. JOYA FvsS Composition No. 1 Parfum
  9. AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
  10. Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist

WARNING: Also included in the July box is a Kind granola/fruit bar. May contain nuts so those with an allergy to nuts or who have children, family or friends with an allergy to nuts please be aware your box will contain a Kind bar.

Can't wait. I'm loving the Amika oil (I think that's how its spelled) from my last shipment; I actually went ahead and purchased it. (suprise!!! me being sucked in to products LOL)

!

I'm excited too! It's my first one! I've been checking the page frequently hoping they'd list the stuff.

OMG - they are SOOOO being teases right now! LOL They have ONE item featured on the page. Three more days and the first wave of boxes will be sent out.

ooooooh! so cool. i've been reading that the canadian version 'luxe box' is not as good.

birchbox --------->
hahaha.gif

Hahahahaha! They're sooo evil!

Aren't they!!! And that dang cute packaging. I had to force myself to throw out two old boxes. I'm like "OK ENOUGH with the HOARDING OF THE BOXES......"

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

birchbox --------->
hahaha.gif

Hahahahaha! They're sooo evil!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG - they are SOOOO being teases right now! LOL They have ONE item featured on the page. Three more days and the first wave of boxes will be sent out.

So wait, I don't know how this works, is the featured item going to be in some of the July birchboxes? Or is it just a random featured item? I guess I answered my own question, they probably don't just post random items, but I'm just curious.

It's both. It's typically what's featured as one of the monthly items but it's also random on what they're promoting that month.

The Ahava Mineral Hand Cream was in May's Birchbox.  I doubt it's going to be in July as well.  I think they are just teasing us!!!! We will probably have to wait until two or three days after the 10th to see what the possibilities are.  I'm so excited!!

Love this teaser from their site:

This month, we teamed up with fashion designer and Exhibition A co-founder Cynthia Rowley for our first-ever curated Birchbox. The style icon selected some of her favorites, from a three-in-one face wash to a lightweight glossing spray. There's also a brow pencil by a niche beauty line, the ultimate nude polishes, and more. Here's to a very fashionable summer! Not a subscriber? Sign up by July 15th and you'll receive the Cynthia Rowley July box! 

my friend just told me about the BirchBoxes... Do you guys think its worth it?? I want to do it but idk if I should =/

Originally Posted by sammiebz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my friend just told me about the BirchBoxes... Do you guys think its worth it?? I want to do it but idk if I should =/

Take a look at last month's thread on it. It's worth it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> $10 for a full size Laura Geller blush (last month), the month before that it was a full size eyeshadow from Stila (or LORAC?).

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Take a look at last month's thread on it. It's worth it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> $10 for a full size Laura Geller blush (last month), the month before that it was a full size eyeshadow from Stila (or LORAC?).
It was Stila. But yeah, definitely give it a try, I was seriously so bummed when I saw those Laura Geller blushes and I knew that had I just signed up last month I could have had one. It's only $10 a month.

EEEEKKKKK!!!! I just got an email from Birchbox, it shipped yesterday!  I'll probably get it mon or tues!!!  They now have the items listed on the link Zadi posted above.

Eeeep! My birchbox shipped today! I'm hoping for a sample of the Pur Minerals foundation or something from the Zoya Touch collection...I'm suuper excited! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was Stila. But yeah, definitely give it a try, I was seriously so bummed when I saw those Laura Geller blushes and I knew that had I just signed up last month I could have had one. It's only $10 a month.

Not necessarily - last month was my first month and I DID NOT get the Laura Gellar blush! I feel like almost everyone else did. I got an 'introductory' box with 'all-time favorites' that was pretty lame. I had my hopes up too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back