Why I'm Divorced.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]Last month was my birthday and I didn't feel very well [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]waking up on that morning.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I went downstairs for breakfast [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]hoping my husband would be pleasant and say, "Ha[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]ppy Birthday!" and possibly have a small present for me.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]As it turned out, he barely said good morning, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]let alone 'Happy Birthday.'    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I thought....  [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Well, that's marriage for you, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]but the kids.... they will remember.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]My kids came bouncing down stairs to breakfast [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]and didn't say a word.  So when I left for the office, I[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]As I walked into my office, my handsome Boss Rick, said, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]'Good Morning, lady, and by the way Happy Birthday! '    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I worked until one o'clock, when Rick knocked on my door    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]and said, 'You know, It's such a beautiful day outside,    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch,    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]just you and me..' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I said, 'Thanks, Rick, that's the greatest thing [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I've heard all day. Let's go!'    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We went to lunch. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]But we didn't go where we normally would go.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]On the way back to the office [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Rick said, 'You know,  It's such a beautiful day... [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]We don't need to go straight back to the office, Do We?'    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I responded, 'I guess not. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]What do you have in mind?' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He said, 'Let's drop by my place, it's just around the corner.'    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]After arriving at his house, Rick turned to me and said, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]If you don't mind,  I'm going to step into the bedroom [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]for just a moment.   I'll be right back.' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]'Ok.' I nervously replied.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]he came out carrying a huge birthday cake ...  [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Followed by my husband my kids, and dozens of my friends a[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]nd co-workers, all singing 'Happy Birthday!' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]And I just sat there....    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]On the couch....    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Naked. [/SIZE]

Bwwahhhh hhahahahahahaha, OMG LMAO 
rotfl.gif

Back