Best Brow Kit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice brow kit, I've never tried one but I would like to reshape mine.. I've looked at the NYX one but I'm not sure if I should get it or not, So I was wondering if any of you recommend a brow kit?! (Preferably one I can purchase @ Ulta!)

Also I would like one with more than one or two stencils! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Please & Thank You for your recommendation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-Regan.

Elf has a pack of stencils 4 different ones for 1$ I use them to to time just to get the shape of my brow, but I don't believe they're sold at Ulta :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also use the NYX cake powder which works well for me. I know Ulta has the TwoFaced Brow Stencils, just not sure how well they are, but I heard good reviews :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well at the moment i use e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit In Medium, It Works REALLY REALLY good, only $3. it doesnt smudge at all and the little double ended brush works wonders as well . e.l.f. brow stencils are a dollar tooo. Before i used elf ,i was using Eye Brows a Go Go by Benefit. GREAT Product just too pricey.

Back