Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like the Fantasy Makers will hit stores in a few weeks! I talked about the 2010 collection in June and it looks like I was right about it coming out in August.

Unlike other limited edition collections you should be able to find these items not just at places like Walgreens, RiteAid, ShopKo, Fred Meyer (Pacific NW) but also at Halloween shops that open in August. I know last year I spotted lots of Fantasy Makers at Spirit. In fact you can still find some of the 2010 items at Spirit.com.

I am excited about the 2011 line. I own several pieces from last year still (Vamp duo, some liners and the cream shadows) and can't wait for these to come out! So far the only item that's been released as coming this August are nail polishes.

Fantasy Makers: On the Prowl Limited Edition
Retail: $1.99

1. 33660 Ready to Pounce
  2. 33661 Jungle Fever
  3. 33662 Tangled in My Web
  4. 33663 Cougar Attack
  5. 33664 Behind Closed Doors
  6. 33665 Buy Me a Drink
  7. 33666 Ink Well
  8. 33667 Correction Tape

They all look so cool :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love black nail polish! The red one looks pretty cool too. I tried Wet 'n' Wild's nail polish years ago and I didn't really have a good experience with it, how is the quality of their nail polish now?

I saw some Halloween nail colors at a Rite Aid the other day...I dunno if they are from last year or what though.  There was no display, they were just in a basket

Thank you for reminding me. I still don't kow what I am gonna wear for Halloween this year. I might buy that green on the right since it's the only color I don't have

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They all look so cool :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love black nail polish! The red one looks pretty cool too. I tried Wet 'n' Wild's nail polish years ago and I didn't really have a good experience with it, how is the quality of their nail polish now?
The quality is pretty good. I have swatches of all the WnW polishes I own in the Nail Section of MUT.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw some Halloween nail colors at a Rite Aid the other day...I dunno if they are from last year or what though.  There was no display, they were just in a basket
Wet n Wild polishes or other? Rite Aid has a few Halloween items out already but not WnW products. If it's WnW then it's last years.

WnW is probably the only brand that I don't buy. I've had bad experiences with what I'd bought and its all around cheap.  I've bought $ store that was better. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When was the last time you bought WnW?
That's what I'm wondering lol  I think WnW is amazing now...I used to hate them though

Oh then you should definitely try something of theirs again. Stick to the shadows, lipsticks/glosses and nail polishes but stay away from the rest.

Their cream/gel liner is also amazing  comparable to mac imo...  I would definitely try an eyeshadow though  they have come a LONG way.  I think they are as good as high end now

I havent worn wet and wild since I was 10... that was 7 years ago I dont remember it being too good. Everyone on here raves about it so I really want to try it out now that its been so long!

Yeah WnW used to be terrible.  You couldn't pay me to buy it.  Now it's amazing.  You should definitely try it.  CVS has buy 1 get 1 50% off this upcoming week

They began changing their formulas about two or three years ago. So if you haven't tried anything from them within the last couple of years then you're missing out. SOME items are still crap though like their Fantasy Makers cream palettes weren't the greatest.

They discontinued those though  The only thing I don't like fro them right now is their pencil eyeliners.....but then again hate pencil liners in general

I finally got my hands on WnW!!! :-O I've been going in and out of drugstores for months.. until finally Zellers ( canadian version of Target ) put up a display of WnW makeup!

i was very lucky to get my hands on a few eyeshadow palettes... everyone was after their stuff like fly on $hit!

BTW... not Canadian version of Target... it is Target - Zellers was purchased by Target. 

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got my hands on WnW!!! :-O I've been going in and out of drugstores for months.. until finally Zellers ( canadian version of Target ) put up a display of WnW makeup!

i was very lucky to get my hands on a few eyeshadow palettes... everyone was after their stuff like fly on $hit!

Back