Can I trust Tmart.com?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The answer is NO. They have a "F" rating with the BBB.

http://www.bbb.org/NYC/business-reviews/lighting-fixtures-retail/tmart-com-in-brooklyn-ny-124950/

sometimes, the evaluating system is what people call authority but it is also a paradox.  and the F rating just given with the only one evidence there seems not fair right? i mean we should take a try the so cheapie there or by other ways. but in a sense, the BBB website is ending withe".org". it is something neutral.

One complaint or more the fact still remains that the BBB has always been a neutral organization in mediating complaints between consumers and companies. Failing to reply to a BBB complaint is serious. Personally, I'm leery of companies with bad ratings since there is a basis for it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Personally, I'm leery of companies with bad ratings since there is a basis for it.
+1,  I am not here to negative something just like i trust the domain ending with ".org" instinctivly. but only because i purchase some makeup there and try me best not to believe the words you spoke out, because i still not receieve the items. i hope i have something glorious as i think.

I hope your order goes smoothly for you. Please let us know how it goes.

I placed a second order for a 88color eyeshadow palette ($15.48) with free shipping an received that 4 days later.

I may have ordered everything makeup related that they have now,
icon_razz.gif
but if I do need anything that they have it's a no-brainer for me to use them again.

the point is the soft feeling match me well, Where else can i order a nice and get it that fast with free shipping? +1

I watched an investigative show on the BBB a while back and they are far from imparrtial, it seems. They do take money from companies which they rate, and those companies do get higher ratings. When the BBB was asked about it by journalists, they had very lame responses for this practice. I no longer trust them as far as I could throw them off a bridge. As far as this particular company. I would Google their name with words like 'rip off' and 'bad customer service'. Women talk about their experiences all over the internet. I would trust that far more than any business rating by any organization. The BBB might have been impratial at one time, but from what I saw and listened to, they no longer seem to be that way, unfrotunately.

Having been a BBB member I can assure you that is not the case. Just because someone is a BBB member doesn't mean they give better rankings. Rankings are based on complaints and how the company responds to those complaints. We paid the yearly fee and after the first year with them we didn't renew because we felt it was a waste of our money since it really wasn't an advantage being a BBB member other than getting a plaque that says, "BBB member since ____." So that's my only complaint about the BBB itself - it's a waste of money for the business owner to become a member.

i think so, but how is the impartial one should be?  i have not idea why you think that.  if the sponsor give money to you to show a good ranking, then the consumers there are defenitely stupid? all thing create double-faces. and it is really not worthy to become a member for a buisiness owner.but not quite correct, i am confused.

Bonjour, j'ai testé le site tmart.com, la qualité du service après est nul, il vous réponde tardivement.

J'ai commander un lecteur graveur dvd externe, en envois économique . J"ai commandé le 7 février 2012 et toujours pas de colis.

Ils disent le délai de livraison  30 jours . Donc je l'ai est contacté par mail, il me disent d'attendre jusque à 45 jours.

Ils ne font que m'envoyer le lien avec le numéro de suivi colis. Le lien me donne que les mêmes information depuis le 16 février.

Je leur  demande remboursement, il me renvois le lien encor un fois en me disent de voir avec ma poste.

J'ai ouvert un dossier réclamation avec paypal.

UN CONSIEL NE PAS COMMANDER!

Par contre vous pouvez commander sur lightinthebox.com

I bought from tmart a pair of toy helicopters, they sent only one and it was so poorly packaged that it arrived broken, needless to say that i started a claim and they are giving me the run around, buyer beware tmart

Originally Posted by camil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nah, stay away from Tmart.com. tmart is a scam , they may defraud you.

read some reviews about tmart .

here one website http://www.getpayback.com/online-stores/tmart-com/#comment-67443

try to contact tmart chat with customer service and ask them about their address then you will know that something is wrong. http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Contact_Us.html
Hey,do you have buy items from Tmart.com before ?

icon_sad.gif
I don't like Tmart products but they service is good . Maybe you can contact they customer service to help you .

Originally Posted by camil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nah, stay away from Tmart.com. tmart is a scam , they may defraud you.

read some reviews about tmart .

here one website http://www.getpayback.com/online-stores/tmart-com/#comment-67443

try to contact tmart chat with customer service and ask them about their address then you will know that something is wrong. http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Contact_Us.html
Hey,do you have buy items from Tmat.com before ? I have bought 1 items on 1,May,the quality is poor .But they customer service is good .they finally issue me refund .

maybe you can contact they customer service to help you .

Beware of scamers.

NO and I repeat NO do not trust tmart.com. They charge your card but they do not deliver.

The tmart.com customer service lie alot. they do not answer your emails untill you post a  negative feedback online.

The tmart.com customer service job is posting  positive feedbacks for tmart online on all website pretending to be customers .

When you read a positive feedback here and there,  remember that could be one of the tmart customer service trying to cheat us.

I bought a digital photo frame from Tmart, after running for a while it started to flicker and get dimmer.  I returned it (cost £26 postage) complete with the suppllied USB stick.  They did send a replacement minus a USB stick.  I asked for a refund of postage and a USB stick, they said that I did not return a USB stick (I really did) and say they will refund me £16.60.  I have decided to just put it down to experience, not use them again and tell as many people as possible to avoid them.

Latest posts

Back