Dupe for MAC's Rebel lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I adore this shade, but I can't bring myself to spend the money on it. It cost as much as a can of formula! lol. If I absolutely cannot find a dupe, I'll put some back from each check for it. But I'd rather not spend the moneyy. [:

Thanks for any help!

It looks a lot like Revlon's Cherries in the Snow, which is one of my all time favorite shades. 

^ I was just about to recommend Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, they have some really pretty berry and fuchsia colors.  Mac Rebel is described as a "deep, fuchsia berry"..  I'm in love with these shades right now..

The closest I can find is  "Fuchsia Fusion" and you can get it for $5.  The quality is really great..

Below from- http://kaimilk.blogspot.com........Second from the left -

Just buy it! MAC lipsticks are really nice. It would be a nice splurge for you. Honestly, chasing dupes wastes a lot of time and sometimes money if you can't return an item.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just buy it! MAC lipsticks are really nice. It would be a nice splurge for you. Honestly, chasing dupes wastes a lot of time and sometimes money if you can't return an item.

I totally agree! I find I waste more money chasing down "dupes" than I would if I just went ahead and bought the real thing. In fact, I have  a new rule that I made for myself recently--No more OTC lipsticks. MAC's are the best, hands down--especially for the price, and their staying power.

Back