Tutorial: How to review your Birchbox for points.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How to review your Birchbox items

August will be my third Birchbox and I'm excited. I have absolutely no clue what I'm getting this month since the tracking link hasn't shown up in my account yet. So today's Birchbox blog entry will be on how to review a product since many new customers don't know how. I have to admit I didn't know how to review during my first month either! LOL

1. Log onto your account at Birchbox.

2. Scroll down to the Recent Birchboxes list. If you do not see anything listed give it a week especially if you're a new customer. If you don't see anything by the middle of the month contact Birchbox at [email protected].

3. Click on what you want to review. In my example, I'll click on the Zoya nail polish that came in my July box. At the bottom, typically under the BUY button, is a Feedback button. Click it to review the product. 4. Fill out the review form and hit submit.

Oh, keep in mind you'll only have one month to review the item. Example, I had until July to review my June box, now that's it's August I can't review June's box. So make sure you review the products you get because each review earns you 10 points towards that 100 points that will give you $10 off a full size item. So make sure you review to get those points.

I agree Bonnie!  Part of what I like about BB is the surprise factor.  I'm avoiding youtube videos, emails, etc about the box until I get mine.  It's just more fun to me that way.  I was disappointed in July before I ever got it and maybe I wouldn't have been if I had no expectations about it.  So, from now on, I don't want to know what's in it until it's in my hands! hehehehehe

Back