Nars Deep Throat Dupe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently heard the the Wet N Wild Color Icon blush Pearlescent Pink is a good dupe for Nars Deep Throat.  I've only seen pictures of both colors and they do look similar.  Now I realize that dupes don't always look exact in the packaging.  The real test is how they look swatched next to each other. 

Do any of your girls own both or one of these blushes?  Would you be willing to post a pic of a swatch of the one you own?  Thanks!!

Picture from Walgreens of Wet N Wild blush

Picture from Nars of Deep Throat Blush

These look really similar in your pictures but I see an Amazon ad for them to my right and the Wet N Wild looks a lot darker than the Nars. *?*

What I can do for you Jean is check to see if my local Sephora has the NARS out for display - if so, I can swatch it there for you - but the WNW will be a bit harder to do - since the stores that carry WNW here carry a limited stock. 

Thanks Dream!  That would be awesome.  Maybe one of our members already owns the WNW and could post a pic of a swatch.

Thanks Dream! I think I'm going to pick up that wnw blush if I run across it. It looks so pretty.

Latest posts

Back