-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sponsor

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Sara Freder Real or Fake?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 13 OFFLINE   Pauline

Pauline

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  • Joined 18-January 04
Reviews

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:28 PM

Has anyone ever had any experience good or bad relating to Sara Freder? This person claims to be a psychic and has been sending me emails foretelling all sorts of weird and wonderful things. I have been doing some reshearch on the lady (who some claim is a he) and a fake. I would like to know your opinions.
Pauline from the UK.
Long dark hair,green eyes, wild and fun!

I love MUT!

#Post 2 of 13 OFFLINE   Director

Director

MuT Babysitter

• Administrators
  • 22,473 posts
  • Joined 22-October 03
Reviews

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:01 PM

Wow a psychic huh? Weird! Anyhow, do they have a website? and what stuff is she (he) saying?
Originally Posted by candy
Has anyone ever had any experience good or bad relating to Sara Freder? This person claims to be a psychic and has been sending me emails foretelling all sorts of weird and wonderful things. I have been doing some reshearch on the lady (who some claim is a he) and a fake. I would like to know your opinions.

facebook-projectmgr2.png

Need Help? Hit our Tech Support Forums

#Post 3 of 13 OFFLINE   Pauline

Pauline

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  • Joined 18-January 04
Reviews

Posted 05 July 2004 - 09:49 PM

Well after investigating further, it is obvious that SF is a fake. She/he? tries to lure people in who have visited her/his website, and then proceeds to bombard people with long detailed astrological and so called psychic predictions and other strange revelations.Not a very nice lady/man! There is a lot of websites devoted to Sara Feder. I myself am open minded and believe in psychics, life after death and I love watching Crossing over with John Edward. (he's sexy)!
Pauline from the UK.

I love MUT!

#Post 4 of 13 OFFLINE   Californian

Californian

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Joined 17-February 04
Reviews

Posted 05 July 2004 - 11:36 PM

Hey there Candy!Posted Image
LOL @ John Edward... he does has a certain something about him. I know what you mean. Some even agree! I think his appeal is confidense and a cute smile.

As far as Sara Freder- don't waste your time. I think her real name is probably Bob and she is holed up with a big, nice puter in Kansas that shoots out formulaic crap like a bingo machine. Only in this one, no one wins. Don't trust any of them who seem desperate because that's all they are.

'Bob' wants bucks and it is a ploy. If you really want a fun tip, go to www.allexperts.com and look under psychics. You can get readings there for free and they are more apt to be based on some sort of reality or common sense.

By the way, for anyone reading this post: I highly recommend allexperts.com as a free information resource - they have every genre that you can think of such gardening, hair, animal care, math, career, divorce, relationships, computers, technology, hobbies, etc etc... experts volunteer to answer q's in every category. If you do not like the answer, then you haven't wasted any money! Hehe.

#Post 5 of 13 OFFLINE   allisong

allisong

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Joined 20-January 04
Reviews

Posted 06 July 2004 - 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Californian
Hey there Candy!Posted Image
LOL @ John Edward... he does has a certain something about him. I know what you mean. Some even agree! I think his appeal is confidense and a cute smile.

As far as Sara Freder- don't waste your time. I think her real name is probably Bob and she is holed up with a big, nice puter in Kansas that shoots out formulaic crap like a bingo machine. Only in this one, no one wins. Don't trust any of them who seem desperate because that's all they are.

'Bob' wants bucks and it is a ploy. If you really want a fun tip, go to www.allexperts.com and look under psychics. You can get readings there for free and they are more apt to be based on some sort of reality or common sense.

By the way, for anyone reading this post: I highly recommend allexperts.com as a free information resource - they have every genre that you can think of such gardening, hair, animal care, math, career, divorce, relationships, computers, technology, hobbies, etc etc... experts volunteer to answer q's in every category. If you do not like the answer, then you haven't wasted any money! Hehe.

I don't put much stock in psychics though I too enjoy John Edward..I think most of them are just really gifted guessers
Allison G
Makeup/Swap board Lover

#Post 6 of 13 OFFLINE   Pauline

Pauline

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  • Joined 18-January 04
Reviews

Posted 06 July 2004 - 10:10 PM

Hi Californian! I always love reading your posts, and Thanks for the tip. I will be sure to check out allexperts as you have recomended, as it sounds fun and informative. As for John Edwards, i dont know what it is about him, but I fancy him like mad (ha ha). Perhaps it is his confidence and sexy accent i like. (Apart from the fact he is very gifted). I would love toi read some his books and plan to order them from his website. Great to hear from you and I hope you are having a great day!
Pauline from the UK.

I love MUT!

#Post 7 of 13 OFFLINE   Californian

Californian

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Joined 17-February 04
Reviews

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by candy
Hi Californian!
I always love reading your posts, and Thanks for the tip. I will be sure to check out allexperts as you have recomended, as it sounds fun and informative.
As for John Edwards, i dont know what it is about him, but I fancy him like mad (ha ha). Perhaps it is his confidence and sexy accent i like. (Apart from the fact he is very gifted). I would love toi read some his books and plan to order them from his website.
Great to hear from you and I hope you are having a great day!
Well thanks for the nice message, Candy. Made me feel like this: Posted Image
About John Edwards, it just might be his confidence and ease. He seems so easy to talk to and is compassionate. He has female traits in the right way! LOL. His mail traits are cute in the right male way too. Am I making sense! hah.
Hope the allexperts.com thing peaks your fancy.
Tc!

Posted Image

#Post 8 of 13 OFFLINE   allison a

allison a

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 06-April 09
Reviews

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:12 PM

I actually paid for a reading from sara freder, 2 days after recieving it i won ten thousand dollars on a milk carton, seriously. whether it was a coincidence or not i dont know, but in the reading she talked alot about winning money etc, it had me pretty suprised. but how can you tell what is just coincidence and whats not.

#Post 9 of 13 OFFLINE   emily_3383

emily_3383

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,287 posts
  • Joined 29-October 05
Reviews

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:12 AM

wow is this like really old spam??

#Post 10 of 13 OFFLINE   allison a

allison a

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 06-April 09
Reviews

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:20 AM

Actually no its not, i dont actually credit Sara Freder with me having the win but considering i dont normally subscribe to any kind of horoscopes, clairvoyants etc and the last time i ever won anything in my life was about 20 years ago, at a bingo game, I have to admit the timing did have me thinking and slightly stunned, But what ever the reason, be it just dumb luck, karma, clairvoyance or whatever, it certainly came in handy and made for a much less stressfull christmas. And no, i am no way affiliated with sara freder or her website or anything to do with her. but if she offered me anymore insight in the future, i would probobly take it on board, having an open mind cant do any harm, and you just never know do you.

And sorry to be critical but although the sara freder thing is obviously an old topic, but when i stumbled across this site it was the first thing that came up and was the iniial topic that i stated reading, i dont really know how to navigate these kind of message boards, sites or whatever they are called these days, i just came across this n it looked intresting, im still trying to figure out how it works. im a bit behind the times but il figure it out soon enough.

#Post 11 of 13 OFFLINE   Karren

Karren

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,597 posts
  • Joined 01-June 07
Reviews

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:09 AM

Everything I read out there on "her" isn't good.....
Karren on Facebook
Photos
Proud member of the National Sarcasm Society... Like we need your support!!
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

#Post 12 of 13 OFFLINE   Adrienne

Adrienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,691 posts
  • Joined 25-September 07
Reviews

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by allison a View Post
And sorry to be critical but although the sara freder thing is obviously an old topic, but when i stumbled across this site it was the first thing that came up and was the iniial topic that i stated reading, i dont really know how to navigate these kind of message boards, sites or whatever they are called these days, i just came across this n it looked intresting, im still trying to figure out how it works. im a bit behind the times but il figure it out soon enough.
Welcome to MuT. If you need any help navigating just let me know or any other Mod .

I'll go ahead and close this thread as it really is very old.

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future."

"Maybe you should eat makeup so you can try and be pretty on the inside, b*tch."

#Post 13 of 13 OFFLINE   Director

Director

MuT Babysitter

• Administrators
  • 22,473 posts
  • Joined 22-October 03
Reviews

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:36 AM

Thanks for closing
facebook-projectmgr2.png

Need Help? Hit our Tech Support Forums

• 2,319,651 Posts