OPI NYC Fashion Week: Samoan Sand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Introducing Samoan Sand.

Happy Fashion Week!

OPI has kicked off the Spring 2012 shows doing the nails for BCBG Max Azria this morning!

Samoan Sand was used on models’ nails and toes. The nude look continues for Spring ‘12! Celebrity attendees of the show included: One Tree Hill stars Sophia Bush and Shantel VanSanten, and Happy Endings star Elisha Cuthbert.

Look for more info and images about OPI backstage at shows later this week and next!

Samoan Sand isn't a new color :| Ive seen it long ago on the OPI facebook page & I've seen it on online shops and at the mall. Plus I just used the search thing on here and there are threads that have mentioned Samoan Sand.

LucyLuvsHolos already mentioned that. It's a reissue of a color that came out in the 1990s.

snippy remark.  Its not one I would have picked out to buy tho.  Its kinda plain.  Maybe for a regular french manicure...

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LucyLuvsHolos already mentioned that. It's a reissue of a color that came out in the 1990s.

yeah i bought samoan sand a few weeks ago. i love this color 
inlove.gif

Back