TheBalm Muppets palette for swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I managed to get my hands on the much sought after TheBalm Muppets palette, but I decided I love the TheBalm eyeshades better than the hype and be happy with the much cheaper TheBalm and the Beautiful palette that offers exactly the same shades. And now I am in love with TheBalm! I was hoping to also find the Shadowy Ladies and Meet Matte palettes at TJMAXX  but was not so lucky.... So... I am searching for a swap in return for a brand new, never used, numbered TheBalm Muppets palette! I am only going to be in the States for another 3 weeks, so time is an issue, but I figured, lets give it a shot! Did you get lucky and got the palettes I want? Or do you crave this LE palette and won't mind paying me back in more make-up? Give it a shout and lets try out where this can take us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know if you still have your palette, if so I would be interested in trading or purchasing.

Latest posts

Back