What's your favorite "chocolate"?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yeah, this isn't a trick everyone. I actually just posted in the blog:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/wheres-my-chocolate/

that chocolate brown seems to be a color that isn't that dominant this year in the fashion world. I have a great new pair of brown distressed, laceup booties and wanted a couple of dark brown tops or sweaters to go with them. The selection I'm finding is kinda slim, but I'm starting to finally find a few things that I like.

When I wear brown clothes, I like to definitely rock a dark brown lip with my makeup. A couple of my fave items are:

*Bonne Bell LipLITES in Metallic Mocha

*Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Lipcolor in Constant Cocoa

*Covergirl's Outlast Double Lip Shine in Bronze Goddess

What are your favorite brown/earth toned makeup items?

Tease.
lick.gif

In cosmetics, I like the browns from Wet 'n' Wild's Go For The Gold collection along with a palette called Coffee Bean from L'Oreal (I think it was discontinued). I also love my Naked palette which has some fantastic shades of browns.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tease.
lick.gif

In cosmetics, I like the browns from Wet 'n' Wild's Go For The Gold collection along with a palette called Coffee Bean from L'Oreal (I think it was discontinued). I also love my Naked palette which has some fantastic shades of browns. 
I get sooooo 
scream3.gif
 when something I love gets discontinued that I love. If I'm not careful, I think too far ahead and start hoarding something I love "just in case".... then I have a bunch of something that I end up finding something I like better anyways. Gotta get a grip, I think!

Back