-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

What are your favorite products from Sephora?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 14 OFFLINE   Diorable29

Diorable29

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 15-September 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:43 AM

What are some of the best products from Sephora that you just keep buying over and over again? Are there any at all? Ranges from eyeshadow pallets all the way to perfumes, eyeliners, highlighters, brushes, anything!

So what are your favorites, ladies? :)

#Post 2 of 14 ONLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,773 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

The only item I buy over and over again from Sephora is actually one of their lipglosses in Bronzed Beauty.

#Post 3 of 14 OFFLINE   theHulk750

theHulk750

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

Make Up For Ever!

That's really only because no one else sells it.  But not all Sephora's carry the entire of MUFEs product line so I end up having to buy a lot of it online.  I'm kind of annoyed with them and MUFE right now because no one can tell me why they haven't been able to release their new Smoky Palette in the U.S. yet!!!  I've heard about it since July and seen swatches but the display at Sephora says "coming soon."  So I made my own Inglot smoky palette in a large Z palette.  Now that I think about it I'm mad at Inglot too for recently raising the price of their 10 palettes from $10 to $14!  

#Post 4 of 14 OFFLINE   SarahNerd

SarahNerd

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Joined 22-July 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

I love the Kat Von D line that they make.  As much for pretty packaging as I like it for the product.  The liquid eyeliners are always nice.

#Post 5 of 14 ONLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,773 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by theHulk750 View Post

Make Up For Ever!

That's really only because no one else sells it.  But not all Sephora's carry the entire of MUFEs product line so I end up having to buy a lot of it online.  I'm kind of annoyed with them and MUFE right now because no one can tell me why they haven't been able to release their new Smoky Palette in the U.S. yet!!!  I've heard about it since July and seen swatches but the display at Sephora says "coming soon."  So I made my own Inglot smoky palette in a large Z palette.  Now that I think about it I'm mad at Inglot too for recently raising the price of their 10 palettes from $10 to $14!  

MUFE is a French company and as such the makeup is made in France so it's subject to European standards not US. My guess, and this is only a guess, is the reason it hasn't hit the US yet is due to the ingredients not being compliant with US FDA standards. I don't know if this is true or not as it's only a guess. The only other reason I can think is that they don't have enough product to ship to the US. Have you contacted MUFE about it?

#Post 6 of 14 OFFLINE   SassyAuburn

SassyAuburn

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Joined 02-February 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

Sephora's brand isn't so bad. Their nano lip and eye liners are pretty jazzy for a really decent price. My one and only eye cream was a Sephora fave but the discontinued carrying it, so now I have to get it from Ulta. 

I have to say, though, when I go to Sephora--even just to "look around" I usually end up leaving with an OPI nail color. And with the new holiday colors out?  Yeah.... I can see my next trip might get interesting!!

(BTW?  Gotta admit.... I like a few MUFE products as well. Just a few, but I do love them)

I'm a fun, fresh, fierce makeup junkie by day
and glamour blogger by night!
Follow me here and also at: www.sassyauburn.wordpress.com

#Post 7 of 14 OFFLINE   Jane Hearst

Jane Hearst

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

Oooh, I'm excited for this thread. I like Tokidoki's Perfetto eyeliner.

#Post 8 of 14 OFFLINE   janetgriselle

janetgriselle

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
Reviews

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

Gosh, this is a long list, but if we're talking exclusively Sephora products, I like the FAB Eye Detox, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Urban Decay de-slick in a tube and Kat Von D's eyeshadows

#Post 9 of 14 OFFLINE   CharmedImSure

CharmedImSure

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Joined 18-May 07
Reviews

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:26 AM

I would say anything Nars....since they carry it, but online, I can get cheaper discounts for Nars products....or OPI nail polishes...Would also buy St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse from Sephora, but again...cheaper online....I haven't shopped at Sephora in so long, their discounts and promotional offers just don't come too often! 

#Post 10 of 14 OFFLINE   SarahNerd

SarahNerd

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Joined 22-July 11
Reviews

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:24 AM

If your talking all products Sephora carries then I love the Urban Decay stuff.  You can never go wrong with UD eye shadows.

#Post 11 of 14 OFFLINE   williamsjohn

williamsjohn

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11
Reviews

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:49 AM

Great information here from all members really help full for girls.......

So what are you think about Latisse?New brand i don't know how it work?

#Post 12 of 14 OFFLINE   melissakecken

melissakecken

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11
Reviews

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:34 PM

I LOVE THE MUFE & also always get the Buxom lipsticks & glosses especially the ones that only Sephora carries. Also I like to get the box sets that have like the fav's in them that they carry like the mascars etc. I LOVE SEPHORA!! :)

#Post 13 of 14 OFFLINE   Maris Crane

Maris Crane

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Joined 08-February 11
Reviews

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:00 PM

The only stuff I readily buy at Sephora includes MUFE, Laura Mercier, UD, TF & shu here - the rest of the lines I can find at other stores. But, what I do buy at Sephora... - shu uemura regular eyelash curler. I know shu pulled out of Sephora in the US, but the Sephora's here all carry a limited selection of product, including the eyelash curler. - UD24/7 pencil liners in Covet & Bourbon. - UD Naked Palette. - MUFEHD #5 Blue primer. - MUFEHD blushes (#6 & #14), AquaCreams (#5, & #15) - MUFE AquaEyes #23L for use in the waterline. - MUFEHD powder. - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer. - Laura Mercier Cakeliners - Too Faced Naked & Natural Eye palettes
i know i'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?
-- elizabeth taylor

NW10/BB Alabaster, very fair, neutral-cool skin.
sensitive, normal-to-dry, clog-prone skin. blonde/blue.

#Post 14 of 14 OFFLINE   bwlblog

bwlblog

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 26-September 11
Reviews

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:01 AM

There are so many things I like at Sephora.....I always buy perfume from there because they have larger variety than most. I like to change my routine up alot and I like to try different products as far as makeup goes. There skincare products I do buy over and over again. I buy the Dermalogica line...I swear by these products...like the dermal clay cleanser, super rich repair cream, c-12 concentrate, and the active moist (my must haves from sephora).