What are your favorite products from Sephora?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are some of the best products from Sephora that you just keep buying over and over again? Are there any at all? Ranges from eyeshadow pallets all the way to perfumes, eyeliners, highlighters, brushes, anything!

So what are your favorites, ladies? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Make Up For Ever!

That's really only because no one else sells it.  But not all Sephora's carry the entire of MUFEs product line so I end up having to buy a lot of it online.  I'm kind of annoyed with them and MUFE right now because no one can tell me why they haven't been able to release their new Smoky Palette in the U.S. yet!!!  I've heard about it since July and seen swatches but the display at Sephora says "coming soon."  So I made my own Inglot smoky palette in a large Z palette.  Now that I think about it I'm mad at Inglot too for recently raising the price of their 10 palettes from $10 to $14!  

I love the Kat Von D line that they make.  As much for pretty packaging as I like it for the product.  The liquid eyeliners are always nice.

Originally Posted by theHulk750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Make Up For Ever!

That's really only because no one else sells it.  But not all Sephora's carry the entire of MUFEs product line so I end up having to buy a lot of it online.  I'm kind of annoyed with them and MUFE right now because no one can tell me why they haven't been able to release their new Smoky Palette in the U.S. yet!!!  I've heard about it since July and seen swatches but the display at Sephora says "coming soon."  So I made my own Inglot smoky palette in a large Z palette.  Now that I think about it I'm mad at Inglot too for recently raising the price of their 10 palettes from $10 to $14!  
MUFE is a French company and as such the makeup is made in France so it's subject to European standards not US. My guess, and this is only a guess, is the reason it hasn't hit the US yet is due to the ingredients not being compliant with US FDA standards. I don't know if this is true or not as it's only a guess. The only other reason I can think is that they don't have enough product to ship to the US. Have you contacted MUFE about it?

Sephora's brand isn't so bad. Their nano lip and eye liners are pretty jazzy for a really decent price. My one and only eye cream was a Sephora fave but the discontinued carrying it, so now I have to get it from Ulta. 
frown.gif

I have to say, though, when I go to Sephora--even just to "look around" I usually end up leaving with an OPI nail color. And with the new holiday colors out?  Yeah.... I can see my next trip might get interesting!!

(BTW?  Gotta admit.... I like a few MUFE products as well. Just a few, but I do love them)

Gosh, this is a long list, but if we're talking exclusively Sephora products, I like the FAB Eye Detox, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Urban Decay de-slick in a tube and Kat Von D's eyeshadows

I would say anything Nars....since they carry it, but online, I can get cheaper discounts for Nars products....or OPI nail polishes...Would also buy St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse from Sephora, but again...cheaper online....I haven't shopped at Sephora in so long, their discounts and promotional offers just don't come too often! 

If your talking all products Sephora carries then I love the Urban Decay stuff.  You can never go wrong with UD eye shadows.

Great information here from all members really help full for girls.......

So what are you think about Latisse?New brand i don't know how it work?

I LOVE THE MUFE & also always get the Buxom lipsticks & glosses especially the ones that only Sephora carries. Also I like to get the box sets that have like the fav's in them that they carry like the mascars etc. I LOVE SEPHORA!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only stuff I readily buy at Sephora includes MUFE, Laura Mercier, UD, TF & shu here - the rest of the lines I can find at other stores. But, what I do buy at Sephora... - shu uemura regular eyelash curler. I know shu pulled out of Sephora in the US, but the Sephora's here all carry a limited selection of product, including the eyelash curler. - UD24/7 pencil liners in Covet & Bourbon. - UD Naked Palette. - MUFEHD #5 Blue primer. - MUFEHD blushes (#6 & #14), AquaCreams (#5, & #15) - MUFE AquaEyes #23L for use in the waterline. - MUFEHD powder. - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer. - Laura Mercier Cakeliners - Too Faced Naked & Natural Eye palettes

There are so many things I like at Sephora.....I always buy perfume from there because they have larger variety than most. I like to change my routine up alot and I like to try different products as far as makeup goes. There skincare products I do buy over and over again. I buy the Dermalogica line...I swear by these products...like the dermal clay cleanser, super rich repair cream, c-12 concentrate, and the active moist (my must haves from sephora).

Latest posts

Back