Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios: Knock on Wood & Silent Treatment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Below are swatches of Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow trios in Silent Treatment (335) and Knock on Wood (383B). The pigmentation of these shadows are really awesome for being so cheap. I am very happy with this purchase!

To the swatches! (Please excuse my ridiculous paleness....)

Indoors with flash

Natural Light

The colors on the left of each picture are from the Silent Treatment set. The three swatches on the right are from the Knock on wood. In each trio, it goes from Browbone to Eyelid to Crease in the way they present it. 

I have those palettes and know first hand that those palettes are VERY pigmented. Some cameras tend to wash out colors, I know mine won't pick up how GORGEOUS Fyrinnae's Arcane Magic shadows truly are. I LOVE Wet n Wild shadows I haven't had a complaint with any of their recent shadows in the last couple of years. Seriously $1.99 to $4.99 depending on the palettes is a FANTASTIC deal. On top of it some can DUPE Urban Decay shadows at a fraction of the cost.

BTW - those curious, Walgreens is having a sale this week - 50% off WnW with an additional 20% off with their promo code. See their website for details.

Great idea by zadidoll, really nice information i don't have these before . really help full for new one .......

I have the Silent Treatment one- I love all the colors in it because really I usually buy a trio or something cuz i like only one color and go nah to the rest but not this one!

WNW has really increased their quality. i have several of there shadow trios quads etc.

LA Colors quality is also getting much better I have bought a couple shadows in the last year that were very pigmented.

Latest posts

Back