Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Monthly Beauty Sample Boxes??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 4 OFFLINE   melissakecken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

I am new to searching the net about the monthly beauty sample boxes like Birchbox, GoGoGirlfriend, Yellowbox etc. I would love to know if anyone does this, what they think, and is it worth it & which is the best!!

Thanks so much, Melissa K

And I am new to this threading, still dont understand it perfectly, and did I do it correctly?

#Post 2 of 4 OFFLINE   katana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,809 posts
  • Joined 27-February 07

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:42 PM

There are a number of ladies on our board who recieve monthly sample boxes, here are two links to searches that will give you many thread results. I have not tried any of the sample boxes myself, but some of the ladies are quite happy with theirs!  

**TIP**  If you are having trouble finding something on the forums you can always use the search bar at the top of the page to search our forum for threads.

#Post 3 of 4 OFFLINE   Katie-Gaslight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-May 11

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:32 PM

zadidoll actually posted a recap of all the boxes she is/was subbed to, it's somewhere on this or the 2nd page. keep an eye out for it! it's definitely helpful!

#Post 4 of 4 OFFLINE   zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,230 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

As Katie mentioned I did post my thought on subscription boxes in this thread - My thoughts on subscription services. There is also Any websites similar to Birchbox? Spittingpink also posted one for UK boxes - Details of UK Based Beauty Boxes (Monthly subscription cosmetics samples).

Zadidoll: Beauty Blogger

⧫ You can find me on my BlogFacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram • Coming Soon!⧫

"A group that excludes and dictates a point of view is not a ‪community‬, it's a clique." - Kevin James Bennett, Celebrity Makeup Artist

• 2,305,131 Posts
  • 106,518 Members
  • 18,488 Reviews
  • 53,986 Albums