What does MAC stand for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious- I had a thought that MAC is an acronym and I don't really know what it stands for lol

does anyone know? I'd like to know the answer plz  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And also whenever I think of MAC I think of McDonalds sandwiches (Big Mac) so it's kind of distracting bcs everywhere I hear MAC I think of fast food XD

Make-up Art Cosmetics was founded in Canada in 1994. When I think of MAC I think computers! To me McDonald's is Mickey D's. LOL

Did MAC have a Make a Change campaign for Aids? For some reason, I always thought MAC stands for that. But I googled...and it's Makeup Art Cosmetics.

Originally Posted by Ms-Jelena /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did MAC have a Make a Change campaign for Aids? For some reason, I always thought MAC stands for that. But I googled...and it's Makeup Art Cosmetics.
I think you're thinking of their VIVA GLAM campaign.

It was 1984 by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo. It was purchased by Este Lauder in 1994 and the purchase completed in 1998.  First US MAC opened in 2003 in New York.  

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Make-up Art Cosmetics was founded in Canada in 1994. When I think of MAC I think computers! To me McDonald's is Mickey D's. LOL

Latest posts

Back