November Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who's excited for the November birchbox? Obviously none have been sent out yet, but I thought it would be fun to start a discussion. I have a feeling that there may be something good this month since all the ones I have gotten so far have been good or fine, but I hope this month's is amazing! Plus it's my birthday this month... birchbox, please make it a happy birthday! haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What does everyone else think? Are people going to still subscribe after this month if it similar to the last couple months?

I've never been disappointed either, just have been jealous of the Stila month and the Laura Geller Month! Missing those inspired me to join. So just waiting for the next awesome month and I'll feel totally content :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait either...I've yet to be blown away, but it's still nice to get that little surprise every month.

I'm always excited to get my Birchbox, but lately I have been less than thrilled with my products. I always see everyone's youtube videos and blog posts about what they received, and I always like other boxes better than my own!

I think I'll stick around until December--they better make the Christmas/Hannukah/Whatever winter holiday you celebrate box amazing lol. Was last December's box holiday-themed/any better than the rest?

You obviously didn't get what I got.  The Blinc mascara was worth the 10$ and then some.  I will NEVER wear another brand.  It is amazing.  It's like regular mascara, but when it dries it is like little rubber tubes on your lashes.  It doesn't run and at the end of the day it still looks pretty good.  If you don't wash it off it will stay on for days.  Being a college student this is super important. lol  I didn't like anything else though.  Did anyone else get the mascara?

Oh and it comes off easy. Unlike waterproof.  It's like waterproof on steroids.  Actually it can't even be compared.....

I really hated the mascara LOL it made my lashes super brittle and didn't lengthen them well at all. But everyone's lashes are different. I also got the eyeliner in a previous box and didn't care for that much either :/

Originally Posted by mrich6612 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You obviously didn't get what I got.  The Blinc mascara was worth the 10$ and then some.  I will NEVER wear another brand.  It is amazing.  It's like regular mascara, but when it dries it is like little rubber tubes on your lashes.  It doesn't run and at the end of the day it still looks pretty good.  If you don't wash it off it will stay on for days.  Being a college student this is super important. lol  I didn't like anything else though.  Did anyone else get the mascara?

I've been using that mascara on and off for over a year and I love it because it doesn't come off easily.  Only thing I dislike is that I've lost a few lashes trying to get it off before. I love it never smears or runs though.

November will be my 3rd box.  I wasn't totally thrilled with the first two.  They were just kind of "meh", but I think I'll stick with it for awhile and see what goodies I get.  I have found a few brands I've loved with it though like Incoco.

I feel the same way.
luv.gif

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i don't see myself cancelling anytime soon. i like getting a little parcel every month and i was never uber-disappointed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got it too and I totally agree. It is amaaaazing!!! I am saving up my birchbox points so I can buy the full size! It seems like everyone got it in black but I am wondering if the brown is just as equally fabulous...

Originally Posted by mrich6612 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Concur! Totally my favorite Birchbox item to date.
Before I received my Laura Geller from Birchbox I have to admit I didn't wear blush. Since then I wear it all the time now and just love the blush.

Seeing everyone get that made me sign up for birchbox!!!! So jealous of all of you 
sadyes.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Laura Geller Baked Bronze/Blush I love you!
1f.gif

Latest posts

Back