allure free stuff - august giveaway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi ladies,

did anyone of you partake in the allure free stuff giveaway this past august? i completely forgot about it until i got TWO! emails today.

i won a zoya polish and the murad skin serum.. woot! now i'm 99% sure i put down my old job as the delivery address, and the murad rep said it's already shipped -.- i know how they handle mail in that company (everything that gets dropped off gets upstairs and no one even checks who it is for) so i feel like i might never see those prices. guess we'll see.. it was the month i was laid off, and i had a feeling it would happen, so maybe i was smart enough to put down my residential address.. who knows. aaahh.

anyone else won anything? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Contact your previous employment and ask for them to contact you if the packages arrive there, legally they can't hold on to it. You could also contact the post office and ask for a change of mail address since that might catch the packages and have them shipped to you at your home.

ahhh, yes! why didn't i think about that! i'll try doing that tomorrow.

i didn't really leave on "good terms", laid off might have been the wrong words. i was a temp, one day to another they told the temp agency i shouldn't come in anymore, then everything went to shit because i was "important" (and nobody picked up where i left off) and they tried to blame ME. yeah, totally stupid. i do have some buddies working there though, so that might be another option!

i remember my temp lady back then told me to "not harass anybody, stalk them or add them on facebook" (exact quote) and i was just like... really? lol. people are idiots sometimes. 

ANYWAY! thanks for the tips, lady!

Back