Which mascara doesn't smudge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have tried some waterproof mascara like MF 2000 Calories, Maybelline sky high curve . Those things smudge me on the lower lash ......make me so embrassed. Any one comes up with good suggestion that won't make me look like a racoon?:icon_eek:

Wow, I was going to suggest any waterproof Maybelline mascara because they last all day on me while other mascaras I've tried do smudge.... hopefully someone else will know of some other good mascaras!

I only find it not smduging my lower lash area when I only apply the top lash. That is the temporary application for solving my problem!! However, I still want to apply it on the lower lash without making me like a heroin!!

I used to have that problem too. I got the MF Lash Perfection and it works beautifully. No smudging at all.

A hint I got from Trisha is to use a stiff bristle brush, I use a brow brush and apply the mascara to your lower lashes with that instead of the wand. It works well and makes you lower lashes look more natural too.

I've had great luck with Lancome's waterproof definicils. I wore it to my wedding and it made it through 13 hours of crying, sweating, kissing, etc. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back