Tightlining - how to remove the residue?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, ladies,

Am I the only one who ends up with panda eyes in the morning?  Every time I tightline my eyes I fail to remove the eyeliner properly.  Any advice how to cleanse my eyes without scrubbing the skin harshly?

Thank you.

I sometimes have this problem but to be honest I don't usually have much product left on my water line at the end of the day. But for the difficult to remover eyeliner I like to use vaselline. It melts it away and its not harsh.

Originally Posted by audrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello, ladies,

Am I the only one who ends up with panda eyes in the morning?  Every time I tightline my eyes I fail to remove the eyeliner properly.  Any advice how to cleanse my eyes without scrubbing the skin harshly?

Thank you.

I use neutrogenas eye makeup remover on a Qtip. Just don't forget to shake the bottle before using it.It separates really quick.

I wouldn't use any product to remove makeup on your waterline--I doubt it's harmful to get it in your eyes, but you might as well not if you don't have to. Your waterline is already watery and slick, so it should come right of w/ a q tip. even using the sides of your fingers should get it off fine.

I use a qtip or my finger to get off any residue on my waterline. It comes off well, then I wash the rest of my face.

Latest posts

Back