Lipstick colors for ivory skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My exact foundation match:

I'd REALLY appreciate specific names of lipsticks from different brands that would look great. I've got brown eyes and black hair if that helps. Thank you! c:

I have pretty fair skin and I wear whatever I please!!! So I am pretty much no help. 
rolleyes1.gif

I have kind of the same situation, but my hair isn't quite black.  I like CoverGirl Shineblast in Dazzle.  It doesn't provide much color, but it's very pretty.  I think you would like it!  If you want a nude, my favorite gloss of the moment is Bare Escentuals Sugar Cookie.  I think Bare Escentuals Honeysuckle would look good on you as well.

Hope this helped!  Let me know if you like any of them.

I'm the lightest shade in any foundation so I'm definitely rocking the pale as well. It depends on what kind of look you want to pull off, I like the frosted colors and the vibrant darkish reds best. I've always been good with less expensive lipsticks and not very picky about them so I just use the Wet N Wild Natural Blend. Cinnamon and frost seem to look best when my hair is darker

I also have ivory skin! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You're really lucky because you can pull off any color, except very dark or very light ones. I wear a wide range of colors, but my favorite is definitely a bright red or a cherry pink.

Latest posts

Back