Dare to Be Nails – Winter - (December 21 2011- January 16)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's Time for a New Theme!
claps.gif

​
This theme was chosen by kayleigh83 - Winner of the Flowers challenge!

Remember! If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, a runner up or new random theme will be chosen. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.
icon_cool.gif

Entries are accepted up until the next poll starts! This should be about 2 weeks time.

Thank You!

Here are some inspirational pictures, but feel free to add your own to this thread:

Yaayy so happy I won a challenge, I think it's even more exciting though to see your idea for a theme be the next challenge!! LOL!! Here's some more inspiration pics!

Taking care of your nails during winter seeks your attention. Winter is the time of harsh temperature that makes your shin look dry and dull. However, same is the case with your nails. During winter, nails get dry and are more prone to damages. To make sure that your beautiful nails in your beautiful hands look as beautiful as you, follow the best of five tips for winter nail care.

*edited by mod*

nail-art-paint-1.jpg

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahahaha!! "Ugly Sweater" nails! So very holidays!
roflmao.gif

LOL I actually have these exact designs on my nails right now!! LOL I copied them from that picture, I loove them! LOL

(not an entry)

Here is my entry! Since today is Christmas I decided to do a Christmas tree on one hand and presents on the other. Remember the presents are on my right hand which is why it's a bit wobbly! Haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMIGOD. Amazing. I'm completely speechless right now. I wish I could do that well on my nails

sorry, was referring to this design. I'm a newbie and still learning the kinks...

but all the designs are really pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lacquerbuzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very exciting theme! My entry:

I will be PM-ing my theme as soon as I come out with a good idea.

Latest posts

Back