Naked vs Naked 2?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From xsparkage. NAKED on top, NAKED2 on bottom.

Frankly I like NAKED2 more than the original because it has more colors I like but to be honest I LOVE both.

Naked 1.  Its more of a nude color palette where as Naked 2 has more color variations (as Zadi mentioned).  But if money isnt a factor in your decision... I say get both! LOL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The bad part is I certainly do want both but funds are an issue! Decisions decisions.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The bad part is I certainly do want both but funds are an issue! Decisions decisions.
Exactly my problem... I finally got to play with Naked at Ulta yesterday and was drooling.... I love love love the first color, Virgin?... Was just going to buy it but apparently UD doesn't sell it seperately... poo.... So I think I'm going to wait until I can compair them side by side, or atleast put my hands on the new one...

I'm leaning towards Naked though...

Just wanted everyone's opinions

Honestly I have them both, and I love them both dearly.

There is just something about the original Naked that I adore. Don't get me wrong Naked 2 is awesome - ugh I don't even know how to finish that sentence.. You know what, they're both great and you can't go wrong if you buy either of them.

Take a good look at the shadows in both palettes and choose what you think would be more flattering for your skin tone, eye color and etc.

I'm leaning more towards the first Naked, but probably because I've used it longer.

The most basic differences are that Naked 1 has more warmer shades with nice crease colors. Naked 1 allows for more smoky looks. Naked 2 has more cool, a few warm shades & really only one good crease shade. It has more midtone shades.

Have both, love both. They compliment each other. You could own one or the other, or you could get both and have all the neutrals you could ever need. Naked 1 is more bronze, Naked 2 is more taupe.

Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Exactly my problem... I finally got to play with Naked at Ulta yesterday and was drooling.... I love love love the first color, Virgin?... Was just going to buy it but apparently UD doesn't sell it seperately... poo.... So I think I'm going to wait until I can compair them side by side, or atleast put my hands on the new one...

I'm leaning towards Naked though...

Just wanted everyone's opinions

If you want Virgin get it in the Fem palette which is now on sale for $19, basically $2 more than an individual shadow.

The feminine palette is actually out of stock, both on sephora and urbandecay.com =/  I had hoped to pick that one up but its been out for a little while now.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you want Virgin get it in the Fem palette which is now on sale for $19, basically $2 more than an individual shadow.

It's also in the Dangerous and Fun palettes also on sale for $19. I forgot that the Fem palette was sold out already.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the Fun palette doesnt have Virgin, but it has Sin which is BEAUTIFUL and my favorite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I have way too much of sin.. lol. Ammo, Naked1, BOS4 just to name a few that it's been in. lol

lol.  I dont think I could ever get too much of sin

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I have way too much of sin.. lol. Ammo, Naked1, BOS4 just to name a few that it's been in. lol

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol.  I dont think I could ever get too much of sin

I think I need more of Sellout. lol

Latest posts

Back