Urban Decay Spring 2012 Launches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Urban Decay Spring 2012 Launches Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ($19.00) (Permanent)
  • Apocalypse (Deep berry)
  • Lovechild (Pale pink hue)

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($19.00) (Permanent)
  • Demolition Matte (deepest darkest brown)
  • Perversion Matte (blackest carbon black blacker than Zero)
  • Woodstock (Bright fuchsia pink shimmer with silver micro glitter)

24/7 Concealer Pencil ($18.00) (Permanent)

• CIA Very light/creamy ivory
  • DEA Light/peaches and cream
  • FBI Light medium/beige
  • NSA Medium/beige
  • ATF Medium dark/golden beige (New)
  • DOD Dark/warm tan (New)
  • KGB Darker/golden caramel (New)
  • MIA6 Deepest/cocoa (New)
 ​
edit: corrected some punctuation errors.​

I'm loving Lovechild Pale. The lip color pencils kind of remind me of Clinique chubby lip balms?  I also like the Perversion pencil. You can never have too many jet black eye pencils, right?

Demolition Matte looks great! Is this the first time Perversion will be made permanent?

Originally Posted by bronwyn2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm loving Lovechild Pale. The lip color pencils kind of remind me of Clinique chubby lip balms?  I also like the Perversion pencil. You can never have too many jet black eye pencils, right?
Oops, my bad. I put the punctuation in the wrong place. The correct name for it is simply Lovechild.

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love all the stuff except the black liner's name- Perversion? Really?
lol Well all the names are the same as the eye shadows so my guess is it's as black as the Perversion eyeshadow.

It's no worse than Nars. Their most popular item is named Orgasm lol. And my favorite blush of theirs is Deep Throat. The Perversion eyeshadow is a nice matte black shade that has a warm undertone. I still prefer my jet black NYX eyeshadow in Black to Perversion & it's cheaper too.

Ha! at Leti--no foolin--half of their names are a little racy!

I like the looks of those lip pencils--I have all of the Clinique Chubbies and love them, and have a few by Tarte and like them too. I wanted to try the UD ones but all of the shades are SO bright and just wouldn't work on me, so that paler pink looks interesting.

Christine posted more images and swatches today. I have to say I'm in lust over these.

Left to right: CIA, DEA, FBI, NSA, ATF, DOD, KGB, MI6

I can think of something to do with each of those concealer sticks - highlight and contour. I don't like using powder to highlight or contour since it can end up looking dirty and artificial, that's just me and I think it's because I don't practice enough with powders. She has swatches up of each color.

BTW - I just *got* what the colors mean. *facepalm* (And if anyone else is clueless like I was... these are all named after government agencies. D'Oh!)

Demolition, Perversion & Woodstock

Images from Temptalia, used without permission, all copyright to her.​

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! I guess yoou haven't heard of their pink eyeshadow called Snatch?

HAHAHAHA!! UD went a little too far with that one..

Lol I like how you guys are talking about the name of the products. I don't remember where, but I remember reading a thread where people were saying how brand names their items leads them to not buy it because it sounds "immature" or something like that. For me, I really don't care, I just think it's funny and my boyfriend enjoys looking at the names of some of my eyeshadows and other products and making a good joke out of it. And of course, UD would name a green color from their BOS3 KUSH! along with HAIGHT, it made me think of SF more than NYC.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I heard they were expanding the concealer shade range I got SO excited until I found out it were only on the darker end. CIA is still WAY too dark for my skin tone so I was hoping they would do one or 2 lighter shades as well 
sadno.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Christine posted more images and swatches today. I have to say I'm in lust over these.

Left to right: CIA, DEA, FBI, NSA, ATF, DOD, KGB, MI6

I can think of something to do with each of those concealer sticks - highlight and contour. I don't like using powder to highlight or contour since it can end up looking dirty and artificial, that's just me and I think it's because I don't practice enough with powders. She has swatches up of each color.

BTW - I just *got* what the colors mean. *facepalm* (And if anyone else is clueless like I was... these are all named after government agencies. D'Oh!)

Demolition, Perversion & Woodstock

Images from Temptalia, used without permission, all copyright to her.​

I might be interested in the concealer pencils if they glide on like a lip pencil does. I find a lot of concealer pencils grip my skin too much.

LOL! I guess yoou haven't heard of their pink eyeshadow called Snatch?
LMAO! I forgot about that one!! I like the swatch of Demolition. It's hard to find a matte dark brown with no red undertones that'll last. I use browns every day for work.

Originally Posted by melissaphora /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I swatched the concealer's the other day at Sephora and they were really smooth and creamy.

how well did they stay?

Latest posts

Back